Default Krause and his buddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQjn...eature=related

Isn't that you with the bull horn, Herr Krause?

In article 977c8b69-8d0c-447b-8809-991c58843609
@m1g2000vbm.googlegroups.com, says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQjn...eature=related

Isn't that you with the bull horn, Herr Krause?

Looks to me like the dude in the white shirt started the confrontation,
even though I have no use for any union that acts like that.

In article ,
says...

In article 977c8b69-8d0c-447b-8809-991c58843609
@m1g2000vbm.googlegroups.com,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQjn...eature=related

Isn't that you with the bull horn, Herr Krause?

Looks to me like the dude in the white shirt started the confrontation,
even though I have no use for any union that acts like that.

The union thug escalated the interaction to a physical altercation.

On 10/23/2011 10:53 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In article977c8b69-8d0c-447b-8809-991c58843609
@m1g2000vbm.googlegroups.com,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQjn...eature=related

Isn't that you with the bull horn, Herr Krause?

Looks to me like the dude in the white shirt started the confrontation,
even though I have no use for any union that acts like that.

The union thug escalated the interaction to a physical altercation.

Does that surprise you?

On 10/23/11 11:03 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/23/2011 10:53 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In article977c8b69-8d0c-447b-8809-991c58843609
@m1g2000vbm.googlegroups.com,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQjn...eature=related

Isn't that you with the bull horn, Herr Krause?

Looks to me like the dude in the white shirt started the confrontation,
even though I have no use for any union that acts like that.

The union thug escalated the interaction to a physical altercation.

Does that surprise you?

All the "union thuggery" since time began doesn't add up to a year of
"corporate thuggery."

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 10/23/11 11:03 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/23/2011 10:53 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In article977c8b69-8d0c-447b-8809-991c58843609
@m1g2000vbm.googlegroups.com,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQjn...eature=related

Isn't that you with the bull horn, Herr Krause?

Looks to me like the dude in the white shirt started the confrontation,
even though I have no use for any union that acts like that.

The union thug escalated the interaction to a physical altercation.

Does that surprise you?

All the "union thuggery" since time began doesn't add up to a year of
"corporate thuggery."

What a great comeback Krause. They did it first! You sound like a child.

On 10/23/11 11:17 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleBqadnWpBW99_sDnTnZ2dnUVZ_smdnZ2d@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

On 10/23/11 11:03 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/23/2011 10:53 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In article977c8b69-8d0c-447b-8809-991c58843609
@m1g2000vbm.googlegroups.com,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQjn...eature=related

Isn't that you with the bull horn, Herr Krause?

Looks to me like the dude in the white shirt started the confrontation,
even though I have no use for any union that acts like that.

The union thug escalated the interaction to a physical altercation.

Does that surprise you?

All the "union thuggery" since time began doesn't add up to a year of
"corporate thuggery."

What a great comeback Krause. They did it first! You sound like a child.

Corporations not only "did it first," they are still doing it and to a
greater degree than all the unions have since the beginning of time.
Of course, you boys don't know what the word "thug" means. The word
derives from Hindi, and it includes "cheats" and "swindlers" in its
first definitions.

Halliburton - thugs.

On 10/23/2011 11:08 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/23/11 11:03 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/23/2011 10:53 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In article977c8b69-8d0c-447b-8809-991c58843609
@m1g2000vbm.googlegroups.com,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQjn...eature=related

Isn't that you with the bull horn, Herr Krause?

Looks to me like the dude in the white shirt started the confrontation,
even though I have no use for any union that acts like that.

The union thug escalated the interaction to a physical altercation.

Does that surprise you?

All the "union thuggery" since time began doesn't add up to a year of
"corporate thuggery."

I am sure there is plenty of video of corporate types out there picking
on little kids and wives, holding baseball bats right?

On 10/23/2011 11:23 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/23/11 11:17 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Show me the video...

On 10/23/11 11:40 AM, JustWait wrote:
[...]

D'oh. You need something more than the Wonderbook Dictionary to know
what "thug" and "thuggery" mean.

Obama's buddies at GE trying to kill us with CFL Frogwatch[_2_] General 13 April 24th 11 12:48 AM
Best buddies... John H[_11_] General 14 December 14th 09 09:57 PM
For my GOP buddies - Boater General 0 November 9th 08 07:37 PM
JohnH's army buddies?? Don White General 12 May 19th 07 01:33 AM
Bearing buddies where from? GaryG UK Power Boats 0 October 19th 03 11:24 PM