Default JohnH's army buddies??

John... If this guy is a friend of yours, tell him I'm not interested in
shady deals and to stop e-mailing me.

"Dear Friend,

I am an American soldier, In foreign service with the Third infantry
Division in Iraq . I and my superior moved part of discovered funds
belonging to fleeing regime leaders in Iraq, the totalamount is $25,
000,000.00 US dollars. This money is being kept safe in asecured location we
will disclose to you later. You can go through thisweb link to understand
events that took place in Iraq .
Basically, sincewe are in government service and we are not allowed to have
or keepdiscovered looted funds around us, we have decided to look for
someone to help us relocate and keep this funds for us, that is why I have
contacted you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or
custody untill we complete our foreign service in Iraq.
We shall divide the total funds in three parts, since you will make us three
persons involved in this transaction. You will take30%, while 70% will be
forme and my partner.
This business is confidential, and it should not be discussed with anyone.
There is no risk involved whatsoever as it is only me and my partner that
knows the present location of the money.

If you are interested I will send you operational details, my job is to find
a good partner that we can trust and that will assistus. Can I trust you? To
ensure confidentiality, when you receive this letter,kindly reply me via
e-mail: signifying your interest including your
confidential phone and fax numbers for
quickcommunication and also your physical locational address.

Respectfully,
Sgt Flans Burg."

On Thu, 17 May 2007 07:32:01 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 17 May 2007 00:47:29 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

John... If this guy is a friend of yours, tell him I'm not interested in
shady deals and to stop e-mailing me.

"Dear Friend,

I am an American soldier, In foreign service with the Third infantry
Division in Iraq . I and my superior moved part of discovered funds

As long as he's not selling a little-used Parker, you should take him up on
it.

Now, stop talking and save gas.

Anybody notice that it's the plot from "Three Kings"?

Morons.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

John... If this guy is a friend of yours, tell him I'm not interested in
shady deals and to stop e-mailing me.

"Dear Friend,

I am an American soldier, In foreign service with the Third infantry
Division in Iraq . I and my superior moved part of discovered funds

As long as he's not selling a little-used Parker, you should take him up on
it.

Now, stop talking and save gas.

Anybody notice that it's the plot from "Three Kings"?

Morons.

Which of course was a less-than-first-rate remake of Kelly's Heroes, a
really terrific movie that in addition to a plot and lots of truly funny
lines and scenes had Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Carrol O'Connor, Don
Rickles, Donald Sutherland, and Harry Dean Stanton.

wrote:

John... If this guy is a friend of yours, tell him I'm not interested in
shady deals and to stop e-mailing me.

"Dear Friend,

I am an American soldier, In foreign service with the Third infantry
Division in Iraq . I and my superior moved part of discovered funds
As long as he's not selling a little-used Parker, you should take him up on
it.

Now, stop talking and save gas.

Anybody notice that it's the plot from "Three Kings"?

Morons.

Which of course was a less-than-first-rate remake of Kelly's Heroes, a
really terrific movie that in addition to a plot and lots of truly funny
lines and scenes had Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Carrol O'Connor, Don
Rickles, Donald Sutherland, and Harry Dean Stanton.

I didn't like either move actually.

I thought they both sucked.

wrote:

John... If this guy is a friend of yours, tell him I'm not interested in
shady deals and to stop e-mailing me.

"Dear Friend,

I am an American soldier, In foreign service with the Third infantry
Division in Iraq . I and my superior moved part of discovered funds
As long as he's not selling a little-used Parker, you should take him up on
it.

Now, stop talking and save gas.
Anybody notice that it's the plot from "Three Kings"?

Morons.

Which of course was a less-than-first-rate remake of Kelly's Heroes, a
really terrific movie that in addition to a plot and lots of truly funny
lines and scenes had Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Carrol O'Connor, Don
Rickles, Donald Sutherland, and Harry Dean Stanton.

I didn't like either move actually.

I thought they both sucked.

I liked and still like Kelly's Heroes. It is a pretty funny anti-war
movie. Of course, I also liked Dr. Strangelove and The Mouse that
Roared, the latter probably the funniest anti-war movie ever.

The world view of the United States sure has changed. In "The Mouse,"
the premise was that if you warred with the United States, after you
lost, the Americans would come over and rebuild your country and your
economy, ala Germany, Italy, and Japan. Nowadays, we just send over the
corporate looters.

On Thu, 17 May 2007 08:12:40 -0400, HK wrote:

I liked and still like Kelly's Heroes. It is a pretty funny anti-war
movie. Of course, I also liked Dr. Strangelove and The Mouse that
Roared, the latter probably the funniest anti-war movie ever.

I thought MASH was funny in an odd way - the movie that is. The TV
show never did much for me.

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

How do you spell "Nigerian Scam"?

wrote:

John... If this guy is a friend of yours, tell him I'm not interested in
shady deals and to stop e-mailing me.

"Dear Friend,

I am an American soldier, In foreign service with the Third infantry
Division in Iraq . I and my superior moved part of discovered funds

As long as he's not selling a little-used Parker, you should take him up
on
it.

Now, stop talking and save gas.

Anybody notice that it's the plot from "Three Kings"?

Morons.

And also a bad movie.

wrote:

John... If this guy is a friend of yours, tell him I'm not interested in
shady deals and to stop e-mailing me.

"Dear Friend,

I am an American soldier, In foreign service with the Third infantry
Division in Iraq . I and my superior moved part of discovered funds
As long as he's not selling a little-used Parker, you should take him up on
it.

Now, stop talking and save gas.

Anybody notice that it's the plot from "Three Kings"?

Morons.

Which of course was a less-than-first-rate remake of Kelly's Heroes, a
really terrific movie that in addition to a plot and lots of truly funny
lines and scenes had Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Carrol O'Connor, Don
Rickles, Donald Sutherland, and Harry Dean Stanton.

I didn't like either move actually.

I thought they both sucked.- Hide quoted text -

You think that everything sucks. Must be hell going through life not
trusting anyone or anything, constantly being negative, hating
everything and everyone.

Recruiters at Work JGK General 4 June 7th 05 08:33 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM