Default Krause and his buddies

On 10/29/11 2:39 PM, BAR wrote:

Obama is a race baiting opportunist in the mold of Jessie Jackson and Al
Sharpton.

Hehehe. Gotta love how much the right-wing morons hate Obama on a
visceral level.

North Star wrote:
On Oct 24, 11:08 am, wrote:
On 10/24/2011 9:53 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article9b7d4fb3-b5c1-417f-9e9e-43f9af8ea6d8
@h30g2000pro.googlegroups.com, says...
On Oct 24, 6:30 am, X ` wrote:
On 10/23/11 10:21 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/23/2011 10:09 PM, Eisboch wrote:
"X ` Man" wrote in message
m...
Corporations not only "did it first," they are still doing it and to a
greater degree than all the unions have since the beginning of time..
Of course, you boys don't know what the word "thug" means. The word
derives from Hindi, and it includes "cheats" and "swindlers" in its
first definitions.
Halliburton - thugs.
Gee. Just think of a world without big, bad corporations.
There would be no need for unions .....
because there would be no jobs.
No jobs .... no taxes ....
no taxes .... no entitlements ...
no Social Security ..... no Health Insurance .... no health care .....
no anything.
Big, bad corporations.
Well, if you think about it. Unions are the one thing in that list we
don't really need...
It's too bad you never hooked up with a union apprenticeship program
that might have taught you some marketable skills. Here you are, in your
50's, and you have nothing to offer a prospective employer. Sucks to be
you.- Hide quoted text -
Well.. he can offer a bad attitude and a criminally insane mentality.
Much demand for that stateside these days?
What exactly did Scotty do that was "criminally insane", Suckling Don
the Coward?

I posted a picture of a pig stye, Don denied it was his... Where as Don
and Harry used electronic mail to facilitate "internet stalking and
harassment" according to the laws in Don's country. It's a major crime
up there and Harry is complicit...- Hide quoted text -

You stalked and posted information including a house photo, for the
purpose of intimidating, that you insisted was mine.
I would say that is illegal under Connecticut laws.. at least the ones
I read after another poster provided the link.

Like your Snellville posts and other direct links to an employer of a
poster? You are a sad man, Don.

-HB

North Star wrote:
On Oct 24, 11:59 am, wrote:
In article3a97ead4-53cb-4031-9291-
,
says...

On Oct 24, 11:05 am, wrote:
On 10/24/2011 9:52 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articleedf98146-a429-4b9c-99e4-
,
says...
"X ` Man" wrote in message
m...
Corporations not only "did it first," they are still doing it and to a
greater degree than all the unions have since the beginning of time.
Of course, you boys don't know what the word "thug" means. The word
derives from Hindi, and it includes "cheats" and "swindlers" in its
first definitions.
Halliburton - thugs.
Gee. Just think of a world without big, bad corporations.
There would be no need for unions .....
because there would be no jobs.
No jobs .... no taxes ....
no taxes .... no entitlements ...
no Social Security ..... no Health Insurance .... no health care ....
no anything.
Big, bad corporations.
Well, if you think about it. Unions are the one thing in that list we
don't really need...- Hide quoted text -
In your case that would be correct.
If you have no interest in putting in a days work why would you need a
union?
Look, it's Suckling Don, Harry's personal butt plug.
Donnie doesn't work, he sucks off the Government because he feels more
entitled than the next guy...- Hide quoted text -
I not only earned my pension but we had to pay almost half the
contributions my whole working life. ..and yes that would be a 32
year career, not a few weeks here and there.

Yes you don't think Herring earned his, eh, Suckling Don?- Hide quoted text -

Well, I have to wonder what contributions Johnny made to his plan.
For the last ten or so years of my working life.. the employees made
all the contributions.
The Corp took an 'extended contribution holiday' because our plan was
deemed to be in such good shape.

And you believed that? You are one crazy *******, Don!

-HB

Obama's buddies at GE trying to kill us with CFL Frogwatch[_2_] General 13 April 24th 11 12:48 AM
Best buddies... John H[_11_] General 14 December 14th 09 09:57 PM
For my GOP buddies - Boater General 0 November 9th 08 07:37 PM
JohnH's army buddies?? Don White General 12 May 19th 07 01:33 AM
Bearing buddies where from? GaryG UK Power Boats 0 October 19th 03 11:24 PM