Default Obama's buddies at GE trying to kill us with CFL

Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

Frogwatch wrote:
Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

Anthony Watts and his blog are well-known climate-change skeptics *and*
whores of the political right wing.

Nice try, bat**** crazy.

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:57:39 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

As usual, at total distortion of the facts. Many countries have banned
incandescent bulbs. The US has not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phase-o...nt_light_bulbs

You should really get your tin hat fitted better. I think it's leaking
whatever is inside your head.

Harryk wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

Anthony Watts and his blog are well-known climate-change skeptics
*and* whores of the political right wing.

Nice try, bat**** crazy.

"bat****"? Still think that's effective?

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

Anthony Watts and his blog are well-known climate-change skeptics
*and* whores of the political right wing.

Nice try, bat**** crazy.

"bat****"? Still think that's effective?

He thought it was really cool when he saw it written on his shrinks
pad...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On Apr 20, 8:58*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...bs-explode/#mo....

I'm a caver, I've eaten my share of bat****.

On 20/04/2011 5:57 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

Yep, green knobs didn't think that through very well. Like I said from
the beginning, being green is mostly government propaganda to try to
jack up taxes, move the green from us to them.

Mercury vapor with your soup or mercury in ground water?

Good part is the _innovative_ Chinese are getting the LED ones out now
and they are coming down in price. Better thought out and consume less
electricity than even CFLs do. And already below a NA union made cost
too. Saw them at Costco. Even hve the candlestick types.

In some places in Asia, they are even getting rid of and banning the
Xeon displays, making them use LEDs. Far ahead of US politicians on
this. But then, they thought before they leaped.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

On 20/04/2011 6:42 PM, L G wrote:
Harryk wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

Anthony Watts and his blog are well-known climate-change skeptics
*and* whores of the political right wing.

Nice try, bat**** crazy.

"bat****"? Still think that's effective?

Blow hards like Harryk don't change easily.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Harryk wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...bs-explode/#mo...

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

Anthony Watts and his blog are well-known climate-change skeptics
*and* whores of the political right wing.

Nice try, bat**** crazy.

"bat****"? *Still think that's effective?

He thought it was really cool when he saw it written on his shrinks
pad...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I'm a caver, I've eaten my share of bat****.

I think people can tell.

wrote:

Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

As usual, at total distortion of the facts. Many countries have banned
incandescent bulbs. The US has not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phase-o...nt_light_bulbs

You should really get your tin hat fitted better. I think it's leaking
whatever is inside your head.

Read the article before you post, D'Plume. There is a difference
between ban and phase-out. And your "many countries" must mean the
Philippines and it's many islands.

Best buddies... John H[_11_] General 14 December 14th 09 09:57 PM
CFL Progres2 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 June 28th 09 01:27 PM
CFL Progres1 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 June 28th 09 01:27 PM
For my GOP buddies - Boater General 0 November 9th 08 07:37 PM
Bearing buddies where from? GaryG UK Power Boats 0 October 19th 03 11:24 PM