TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default Obama's buddies at GE trying to kill us with CFL

wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:57:39 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

As usual, at total distortion of the facts. Many countries have banned
incandescent bulbs. The US has not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phase-o...nt_light_bulbs

You should really get your tin hat fitted better. I think it's leaking
whatever is inside your head.

Read the article before you post, D'Plume. There is a difference
between ban and phase-out. And your "many countries" must mean the
Philippines and it's many islands.