Default Dumber than dirt

In article ,
says...

On 8/18/2011 7:44 PM, George C. Boater wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:36 pm, X ~ wrote:
On 8/18/11 6:42 PM, BeachBum wrote:

On 8/18/2011 6:25 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/18/11 6:21 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 18/08/2011 3:10 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

Every day in every way these bozos prove their lack of education and
intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest. I'm
positive in my entire life I've never personally encountered anyone as
dumb.

Nope, we are just too intelligent for you fleabeggars to understand.
Which isn't our problem, it be yours. But you are too stupid to
realize it.

In all the thousands of posts of yours here, there isn't one that
demonstrates you have significant intelligence. What's funnier is your
claim that beachbum, iboat, ingerfool, you, jimmy and top bass are
intelligent. No one here is dumber than Ingerfool...or you.

I wonder why you feel the need to share your opinion with us? Nobody
gives a **** what you think,old man.

Says the moron who mentions me as often as he can...- Hide quoted text -

Hey Krausie, I notice that in your discussion of individual traits,
you didn't mention truthfulness. Any reason?

Because he is a total piece of ****. Can't wait till the debt he bought
a few months back, is paid in full...

Quit, or I'll **** my pants and call the cops. I'm a cowardly asshole
that runs my mouth way too much, but I can't stop. It's narcissism at
it's worst.

In article b38dc373-9911-4593-b88f-13dd5d914322
@h9g2000vbr.googlegroups.com, says...

On 8/18/2011 6:25 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
[...]

Cause he's a lying sack of ****. Can't wait till the debt is paid...- Hide quoted text -

What debt is that? I've been away.

Oh, you know how it is. I'm a coward. I run my mouth like a big man,
then when someone says they're going to do something about it, I **** my
pants and call the cops like the coward that I am.

On 8/18/2011 6:25 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
[...]

Oooh...little dum**** Ingersoll is referring, I am sure, to the threats
he posted here. Oooh. I wonder how much he's put side for his daughter's
college education? $10?

- - -

Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll (has crappy old wooden rowboat he never uses)
BeachBum (boatless)
iBoat Often (boatless)
Canuck57 (boatless)
TopBassDog (boatless)
Jimmy (boatless)
George C. Boater (mindless nym)

Every day in every way in every post these bozos prove their lack of
education and intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest.

Yawn! You are such a boor.

On 8/19/2011 6:33 AM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/18/11 8:21 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 8/18/2011 5:10 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

It's always a good day when krause is ****ed off.

Keep up the good work!

****ed off? At what? The mindless dumfochs like you? Hardly.

****ed on? It's gotta be one or the other.

On 8/19/11 10:30 AM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/19/2011 6:33 AM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/18/11 8:21 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 8/18/2011 5:10 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

It's always a good day when krause is ****ed off.

Keep up the good work!

****ed off? At what? The mindless dumfochs like you? Hardly.

****ed on? It's gotta be one or the other.

Kudos to you and the rest of the idiots on the dumber than dirt
list...you've been proving my point...over and over and over.

Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll (has crappy old wooden rowboat he never uses)
BeachBum (boatless)
iBoat Often (boatless)
Canuck57 (boatless)
TopBassDog (boatless)
Jimmy (boatless)
George C. Boater (mindless nym)

Every day in every way in every post these bozos prove their lack of
education and intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest.

To corporate America, life is dirt cheap Harryk General 9 June 30th 11 11:05 AM
There's just no group dumber than... Harry  General 15 July 14th 10 08:44 PM
Dumb and Dumber Scotty ASA 3 December 8th 05 06:56 PM
Dumber than a Duck Bobsprit ASA 2 June 29th 04 11:43 AM
dumb and dumber JAXAshby ASA 21 June 15th 04 09:28 AM