Default Dumber than dirt

On Aug 22, 5:14*pm, iBoat More wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/22/11 3:42 PM, iBoat More wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/22/11 3:30 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 20, 10:16 am, X ~ * wrote:
On 8/20/11 9:00 AM, JustWait wrote:

On 8/20/2011 8:25 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:10:51 -0400, X ~
wrote:

Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

Every day in every way these bozos provide their lack of education and
intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest. I'm
positive in my entire life I've never personally encountered anyone
as dumb.

Harry, if they have responded to this troll. You have proved your
point.

Why do you troll? An your I oppose all "right wing trash" bull****
doesn't past muster with me.

Harry, you are an attention whore, and so are all of your anti-Harrys.

Pffffttt, you and all of the so called "anti-harrys" are Harry...

Every time you make one of your impossibly ignorant claims, you just
prove my posit that *you* know nothing about running an internet hosting
or website development service. Who would be dumb enough to retain your
services? People who buy trash at yard sales and try to resell it on ebay?

Oh, and I've seen your racing team artwork. Third graders have more
artistic ability.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah...those Rowdy Mouse graphics are something else.
I'd advise Snotty not to quit his 'day job'........ but he doesn't
have one.

Primitive artwork, if you can even call it artwork.

Wow, our resident alleged art lover doesn't understand abstract art!!!

Oh...it was *abstract* art. Gee, it looked like ****-poor amateur art to me.

See? You don't know anything about art. I rest my case. Hey, did you see
my wager to you, coward? Put up *or shut up!- Hide quoted text -

Kevin... no one is going to bother heading down your way to collect
from you.
We'd probably end up as gator bait in your swamp.

In article7oadnVHX4KAwL8_TnZ2dnUVZ_hadn...@earthlink .com,

wrote:

[...]

Loogy used to try to bet anyone, everyone, about some bit of
foolishness. No one ever took him up on any of his wagers.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

In article 4c409f81-e041-4cbb-9464-fe10cbe73a65
@h4g2000vbw.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:

[...]

There are several here who would hold the money. But, you are weaseling
out, just like always, you ****ing coward. Has your drunken son been
around to slap you around and make you buy him some more beer lately?

To corporate America, life is dirt cheap Harryk General 9 June 30th 11 11:05 AM
There's just no group dumber than... Harry  General 15 July 14th 10 08:44 PM
Dumb and Dumber Scotty ASA 3 December 8th 05 06:56 PM
Dumber than a Duck Bobsprit ASA 2 June 29th 04 11:43 AM
dumb and dumber JAXAshby ASA 21 June 15th 04 09:28 AM