Default Dumber than dirt

Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

Every day in every way these bozos provide their lack of education and
intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest. I'm
positive in my entire life I've never personally encountered anyone as dumb.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

On 18/08/2011 3:10 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

Every day in every way these bozos provide their lack of education and
intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest. I'm
positive in my entire life I've never personally encountered anyone as
dumb.

Nope, we are just too intelligent for you fleabeggars to understand.
Which isn't our problem, it be yours. But you are too stupid to realize it.

--
Flea party (leftie) fear, begets flea party smear.

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:21:19 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 18/08/2011 3:10 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

Every day in every way these bozos provide their lack of education and
intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest. I'm
positive in my entire life I've never personally encountered anyone as
dumb.

Nope, we are just too intelligent for you fleabeggars to understand.
Which isn't our problem, it be yours. But you are too stupid to realize it.

Whatever you say Mr. PeeWee

On 8/18/11 6:21 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 18/08/2011 3:10 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

Every day in every way these bozos prove their lack of education and
intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest. I'm
positive in my entire life I've never personally encountered anyone as
dumb.

Nope, we are just too intelligent for you fleabeggars to understand.
Which isn't our problem, it be yours. But you are too stupid to realize it.

In all the thousands of posts of yours here, there isn't one that
demonstrates you have significant intelligence. What's funnier is your
claim that beachbum, iboat, ingerfool, you, jimmy and top bass are
intelligent. No one here is dumber than Ingerfool...or you.

On 8/18/2011 6:25 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
[...]

I wonder why you feel the need to share your opinion with us? Nobody
gives a **** what you think,old man.

On 8/18/11 6:42 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/18/2011 6:25 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
[...]

Says the moron who mentions me as often as he can...

On 8/18/2011 6:25 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
[...]

Says the moron who mentions me as often as he can...- Hide quoted text -

Hey Krausie, I notice that in your discussion of individual traits,
you didn't mention truthfulness. Any reason?

wrote:

On 18/08/2011 3:10 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

Every day in every way these bozos provide their lack of education and
intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest. I'm
positive in my entire life I've never personally encountered anyone as
dumb.

Nope, we are just too intelligent for you fleabeggars to understand.
Which isn't our problem, it be yours. But you are too stupid to
realize it.

What is funny is that every time Harry takes a ****, you put on a bib.
You just aren't man enough to ignore it, are you?

Harry is cheap entertainment, so wtf is it to you?

Harry Krause is a vulgar pedophile. Harry Krause said right here he
thinks old men should be able to rape girls as young as "ten years old"
and spirit them "over state lines" with not parental consent, "or even
notification" to protect the rapist from prosecution... Anybody who has
been here long enough knows his kids left home as soon as they reached
the age of majority to try to break the cycle of family abuse, and he
cried about it here for years. He has stalked and photographed women in
this group with the clear intent to drive them from posting here, which
he accomplished with several of them, we all know the names... This is a
really sick dude, really. Wouldn't it be better for all of us if we just
ignored him and he ate one of his widdew capguns???

To corporate America, life is dirt cheap Harryk General 9 June 30th 11 11:05 AM
There's just no group dumber than... Harry  General 15 July 14th 10 08:44 PM
Dumb and Dumber Scotty ASA 3 December 8th 05 06:56 PM
Dumber than a Duck Bobsprit ASA 2 June 29th 04 11:43 AM
dumb and dumber JAXAshby ASA 21 June 15th 04 09:28 AM