JAXAshby

Default dumb and dumber

where is that guy who claimed to have an EE in physics (and the guy who claimed
to have a EEE in physics) when we need someone to explain to the Peanut Gallery
just what in hell a siphon is.

geesh.

Interestingly, Forbes or Businessweek or one of those mags recently published
data that clearly showed the reason lower class people don't live as long as
middle and upper-middle class people (dispite wildly available health care to
most all) is because lower class people can't/won't read health labels,
can't/won't seek medical care when they should, can't/won't follow a doctor's
advice, can't//won't read the labels on medicine bottles, can't/won't follow
prescribed medications. Interesting is that while the average IQ of a white
collar worker in about 111 (a little above average) the average IQ of a lower
class worker is about 89 (pretty much below average), or a 22 point spread.

One of the reasons the human population continues to improve in intelligence is
that the dumb die off quicker and they breed less often (on the average)
because they have less resources to support children and their children die
more often before reaching breeding age.
JAXAshby

(I've got a AAA in physics, AND I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.)

:-)

Bob Crantz

"JAXAshby" wrote in message

One of the reasons the human population continues to improve in

intelligence is
that the dumb die off quicker and they breed less often (on the average)
because they have less resources to support children and their children

die
more often before reaching breeding age.

Not true at all. The lower class breeds like rats. Genetically, the
intelligence level is droping with all this low class breeding. In fact,
liberals want to fund the lower class to breed more. The root of this mess
are the liberals. I'm all for mandatory sterilization of welfare recipients
and internment/re-education camps for liberals. Round them up now! Vote for
Bush!!!

BC

Bob Crantz

Figures never lie and liars use figures.

It's the interpretation of the data and the sample space.

You're telling me a 10 year old ghetto crack junko lines up to take an IQ
test? Get real! The true underclass just falls through the cracks, they
don't get counted.

The bottom line: your conclusion is wrong. I'm not saying you are stupid, in
fact, you are one of the most intelligent persons on this group. It's
obvious you are of high intelligence and have superior thinking skills.
Additionally your interest and observational skills make you a true
Rennaisance man, second to none. I thusly commend you on your high level of
mental acuity but must insist that your conclusions based on narrowly
sampled data is wrong. I respectfully ask that you reconsider your position.

Your colleague,

Bob Crantz

"JAXAshby" wrote in message

[...]

Jonathan Ganz

Forget it jax. He thinks WTF = Wussy Too Fruity

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JAXAshby" wrote in message