JAXAshby

Default dumb and dumber

WTF?

Over.

Figures never lie and liars use figures.

It's the interpretation of the data and the sample space.

You're telling me a 10 year old ghetto crack junko lines up to take an IQ
test? Get real! The true underclass just falls through the cracks, they
don't get counted.

The bottom line: your conclusion is wrong. I'm not saying you are stupid, in
fact, you are one of the most intelligent persons on this group. It's
obvious you are of high intelligence and have superior thinking skills.
Additionally your interest and observational skills make you a true
Rennaisance man, second to none. I thusly commend you on your high level of
mental acuity but must insist that your conclusions based on narrowly
sampled data is wrong. I respectfully ask that you reconsider your position.

Your colleague,

Bob Crantz

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
check your figures. they don't match the data. are you saying therefore

the
data is wrong?

"JAXAshby" wrote in message

One of the reasons the human population continues to improve in
intelligence is
that the dumb die off quicker and they breed less often (on the

average)
because they have less resources to support children and their children
die
more often before reaching breeding age.

Not true at all. The lower class breeds like rats. Genetically, the
intelligence level is droping with all this low class breeding. In fact,
liberals want to fund the lower class to breed more. The root of this

mess
are the liberals. I'm all for mandatory sterilization of welfare

recipients
and internment/re-education camps for liberals. Round them up now! Vote

for
Bush!!!

BC