X ~ Man[_2_] X ~ Man[_2_] is offline

Default Dumber than dirt

In article ,
says...

On 8/18/2011 7:44 PM, George C. Boater wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:36 pm, X ~ wrote:
On 8/18/11 6:42 PM, BeachBum wrote:

On 8/18/2011 6:25 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/18/11 6:21 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 18/08/2011 3:10 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

Every day in every way these bozos prove their lack of education and
intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest. I'm
positive in my entire life I've never personally encountered anyone as
dumb.

Nope, we are just too intelligent for you fleabeggars to understand.
Which isn't our problem, it be yours. But you are too stupid to
realize it.

In all the thousands of posts of yours here, there isn't one that
demonstrates you have significant intelligence. What's funnier is your
claim that beachbum, iboat, ingerfool, you, jimmy and top bass are
intelligent. No one here is dumber than Ingerfool...or you.

I wonder why you feel the need to share your opinion with us? Nobody
gives a **** what you think,old man.

Says the moron who mentions me as often as he can...- Hide quoted text -

Hey Krausie, I notice that in your discussion of individual traits,
you didn't mention truthfulness. Any reason?

Because he is a total piece of ****. Can't wait till the debt he bought
a few months back, is paid in full...

Quit, or I'll **** my pants and call the cops. I'm a cowardly asshole
that runs my mouth way too much, but I can't stop. It's narcissism at
it's worst.