X ~ Man X ~ Man is offline

Default Dumber than dirt

On 8/20/11 9:00 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 8/20/2011 8:25 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:10:51 -0400, X ~
wrote:

Dumber than dirt:

Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

Every day in every way these bozos provide their lack of education and
intelligence.

Ingersoll and iBoat (who is boatless) are easily the dumbest. I'm
positive in my entire life I've never personally encountered anyone
as dumb.

Harry, if they have responded to this troll. You have proved your
point.

Why do you troll? An your I oppose all "right wing trash" bull****
doesn't past muster with me.

Harry, you are an attention whore, and so are all of your anti-Harrys.

Pffffttt, you and all of the so called "anti-harrys" are Harry...

Every time you make one of your impossibly ignorant claims, you just
prove my posit that *you* know nothing about running an internet hosting
or website development service. Who would be dumb enough to retain your
services? People who buy trash at yard sales and try to resell it on ebay?

Oh, and I've seen your racing team artwork. Third graders have more
artistic ability.