Default Dr Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland...

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:36:08 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:55:17 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

When he decides to stop flooding my name up here.. I will stop flooding
his... I know it must bother him to know any time anybody googles his
wife,

==========

Whatever turns you on I guess.

Just be aware that you are playing into his game, not yours.

Yet you keep enabling him also, don't you. You keep reposting the
crap.

Why don't you just follow your own advice and ignore the posts you
don't like.

Default Loogy has $1000?

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:37:35 -0400, X ~ Man
wrote:

On 8/25/11 6:25 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 25, 5:45 pm, iBoat wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/25/11 4:23 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 25, 4:07 pm, iBoat wrote:
In article23177abe-0c68-4420-8b0f-b4c0d21254d1
@bl1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 25, 2:47 pm, iBoat wrote:
In articleafe6a13d-a056-4403-84d2-725cf95e70af@
18g2000yqu.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 25, 1:17 pm, iBoat wrote:
In articlefNSdnWsvwO678svTnZ2dnUVZ_t6dn...@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/25/11 11:22 AM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 25, 12:13 pm, X ~ wrote:
On 8/25/11 11:10 AM, North Star wrote:

On Aug 25, 11:57 am, X ~ wrote:
On 8/25/11 10:47 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Aug 25, 10:40 am, X ~ wrote:
Then stop mentioning my name...

D'oh...you're playing with the ID spoofer, moron.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

~~ Snerk ~~... the cheap entertainment these bozos provide is endless.

Emphasis on *cheap*

I've got a fellow digging up the area under my deck so I can install the
patio. Hard-working young man.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Send him up here when he's finished.
I need to dig down to the foundation at two locations on the addition
I added in 2002.
At the time I left two 4" holes just above the footings to let
rainwater out during construction... but didn't plug them before
backfilling.
Now in a heavy rain I have to use a sump pump to avoid flooding. One
is under a deck with less than 5' of headroom. A perfect place for
Snotty... if I could trust him with a round mouth shovel.

You'd probably want someone reliable with experience in
ditch-digging...try Loogy!

He finished digging and hauling off the dirt. I ran the rented compactor
on the patio area, put down the "envirocloth" and the stone. Now I have
to rake it out, but it looks as if we're going to have a thunderstorm.
Well, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Was loogy a ditch digger? What do you have against ditch diggers,
anyway? It is funny, the Cowardly Duo talking about construction. Of
course, it's all talk! And if you decide to lie and tell everybody here
that you did the work, remember to hide the contractor's trailer!!- Hide quoted text -

Kevin... you are one sour Georgia peach!

Hey, Don, you ****ing coward, did you see my post about a wager? Come
on, show the world your NOT the coward you portray!! I'll bet you
$1000.00 that I'm not Kevin. Put up, or shut up, coward!- Hide quoted text -

Why must you continually use profane language Kevin?
It doesn't become a 'southern gentleman'.

Notice, if you will, Don (part of the Cowardly Duo) instantly deflects
on the task at hand, the $1000 bet. What a coward!! And he's so stupid
that he STILL insists on calling me someone I'm not. He CLEARLY knows
I'm not or he'd take the bet. Hey, Don, you could use the money to clean
up that ****box you live in.- Hide quoted text -

The profits on this years 'special crop' must be good if you can toll
$1k out the window.

More like $10.00.

Try me, you worthless fat coward! Now go play hide the salami with the
other half of the Cowardly Duo. You'd better hope his son don't get
****ed at you for having all of the special time.- Hide quoted text -

Projecting again, Kevin?

No wonder Lil Loogy uses a nym. And no wonder why his wife left him for
a salami.

You truly are chicken ****.

Oh, he's the supreme leader of the Cowardly Duo! This is a perfect
example, he says **** like that, then asked if he'd like to meet up and
say that **** to my face, he ****es all over himself and makes up this
childish excuse of "why would I want to meet someone like you?", which
of course, means "no, I'm a scared coward!!"

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWaitAFrekinMinute! View Post
On Aug 25, 10:40*am, X ~ Man wrote: On 8/25/11 9:28 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote: On Aug 25, 9:18 am, X ~ *wrote: On 8/25/11 9:16 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote: Poor little 88888888888888...nothing to say, but he says it a lo Dr, Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland and her stalker husband. This post is typical of the stalking and otherwise trollish behavior of Harry Krause AKA, Mr. Karen Grear. Harry Krause is a vulgar pedophile.Harry Krause said right here he thinks old men should be able to rape girls as young as "ten years old" and spirit them "over state lines" with not parental consent, "or even notification" to protect the rapist from prosecution... Anybody who has been here long enough knows his kids left home as soon as they were able, likely to try to break the cycle of family abuse, and he cried about it here for years. He has stalked and photographed women in this group with the clear intent to drive them from posting here, which he accomplished with several of them, we all know the names... This is a really sick dude, really. Harry Krause, Huntington Maryland. Dr, Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland Dr, Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland Dr, Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland Dr, Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland Dr, Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland Translate this, big boy. You ran one woman off because she was a member of the power squadron and knew something about boats, navigation, rules,search and rescue etc. You ran another off because she was a boater, was an expert in one aspect of boating maintenance, was good looking and intelligent, and was willing to share an opinion or two on politics. Another lady seemed to have a good head for engineering and gave our engine techs a run for their money when discussing the latest engine technology. All of these women had something of interest to offer boaters. Why did you run them off, and why did you seem to have a change of heart about women and embrace the little tramp that latched onto us as of late. Dr, Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland Dr, Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland Dr, Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland Dr, Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland Asshole. *Keep my wife out of this. *If this got back to the folks at The International Union of Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers she might kick me out of the basement. *Grow up and don't bring family members into this flame-fest. *My wife was telling me last night that your behavior is typical of pedophiles, and she is a psychiatrist, so she would know. -- Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the quicker rec.boats will fall into the black hole of cyberspace and disappear. Then stop mentioning my name...

What exactly do you know about Harry Krause? Why do you say he is a sex offender? I know you don't know me, and I don't mean to be rude. I'd like to find out more information for an extremely personal reason. Perhaps you could direct me to Harry's vulgar and rude posts.....I could use your help. I'm new to this forum so please people don't jump on my case. I don't mean to offend any parties mentioned.

YO! LG and Wayne John H[_2_] General 22 September 10th 11 09:45 AM
Yo Wayne John H[_2_] General 8 January 30th 11 02:04 AM
Great talking with you Scotty... Tim General 42 December 10th 08 09:41 PM
Great talking with you Scotty... Tim General 10 September 9th 08 03:55 PM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM