X ~ Man X ~ Man is offline

Default Dr Karen Grear, Huntington Maryland...

On 8/26/11 11:40 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:36:08 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:55:17 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

When he decides to stop flooding my name up here.. I will stop flooding
his... I know it must bother him to know any time anybody googles his
wife,

==========

Whatever turns you on I guess.

Just be aware that you are playing into his game, not yours.

Yet you keep enabling him also, don't you. You keep reposting the
crap.

Why don't you just follow your own advice and ignore the posts you
don't like.

AMEN

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.