Tim Tim is offline

Default Great talking with you Scotty...

It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Senior Member

On Sep 8, 7:02*pm, Tim wrote:
It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. *It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Likewise.. and we will talk again.. just don't tell them all I am
really a old lady, they all think I am a dude...

On Sep 8, 11:00*pm, wrote:
On Sep 8, 7:02*pm, Tim wrote:

It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. *It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Likewise.. and we will talk again.. just don't tell them all I am
really a old lady, they all think I am a dude...

I've seen pictures, Scotty, so if you're a lady......you're fugly!
Senior Member

On Sep 9, 8:18*am, wrote:
On Sep 8, 11:00*pm, wrote:

On Sep 8, 7:02*pm, Tim wrote:

It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. *It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Likewise.. and we will talk again.. just don't tell them all I am
really a old lady, they all think I am a dude...

I've seen pictures, Scotty, so if you're a lady......you're fugly!

Hey, I bought a tooth last week, give me time

On Sep 9, 8:46*am, wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:18*am, wrote:

On Sep 8, 11:00*pm, wrote:

On Sep 8, 7:02*pm, Tim wrote:

It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. *It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Likewise.. and we will talk again.. just don't tell them all I am
really a old lady, they all think I am a dude...

I've seen pictures, Scotty, so if you're a lady......you're fugly!

Hey, I bought a tooth last week, give me time- Hide quoted text -

While the effort should be applauded, it ain't gonna work!
Senior Member

On Sep 8, 7:02*pm, Tim wrote:
It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. *It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Thanks for the followup and the media.. Holy ****, she hits harder
than most of the guys we had in our league. And one of our guys was a
retired BYU coach...

wrote in message
On Sep 8, 11:00 pm, wrote:
On Sep 8, 7:02 pm, Tim wrote:

It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Likewise.. and we will talk again.. just don't tell them all I am
really a old lady, they all think I am a dude...

I've seen pictures, Scotty, so if you're a lady......you're fugly!

Must be that 60s hairdoo. ;-)