BoatBanter.com

-   -   Great talking with you Scotty... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97812-great-talking-you-scotty.html)

Tim September 9th 08 12:02 AM

Great talking with you Scotty...

It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

[email protected] September 9th 08 04:00 AM

On Sep 8, 7:02*pm, Tim wrote:
It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. *It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Likewise.. and we will talk again.. just don't tell them all I am
really a old lady, they all think I am a dude...;)

[email protected] September 9th 08 01:18 PM

On Sep 8, 11:00*pm, wrote:
On Sep 8, 7:02*pm, Tim wrote:

It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. *It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Likewise.. and we will talk again.. just don't tell them all I am
really a old lady, they all think I am a dude...;)

I've seen pictures, Scotty, so if you're a lady......you're fugly!

[email protected] September 9th 08 01:46 PM

On Sep 9, 8:18*am, wrote:
On Sep 8, 11:00*pm, wrote:

On Sep 8, 7:02*pm, Tim wrote:

It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. *It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Likewise.. and we will talk again.. just don't tell them all I am
really a old lady, they all think I am a dude...;)

I've seen pictures, Scotty, so if you're a lady......you're fugly!

Hey, I bought a tooth last week, give me time;)

[email protected] September 9th 08 02:29 PM

On Sep 9, 8:46*am, wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:18*am, wrote:

On Sep 8, 11:00*pm, wrote:

On Sep 8, 7:02*pm, Tim wrote:

It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. *It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Likewise.. and we will talk again.. just don't tell them all I am
really a old lady, they all think I am a dude...;)

I've seen pictures, Scotty, so if you're a lady......you're fugly!

Hey, I bought a tooth last week, give me time;)- Hide quoted text -

While the effort should be applauded, it ain't gonna work!

[email protected] September 9th 08 02:37 PM

On Sep 8, 7:02*pm, Tim wrote:
It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. *It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Thanks for the followup and the media.. Holy ****, she hits harder
than most of the guys we had in our league. And one of our guys was a
retired BYU coach...;)

Don White September 9th 08 03:03 PM

wrote in message
On Sep 8, 11:00 pm, wrote:
On Sep 8, 7:02 pm, Tim wrote:

It was an absolute pleasure talking with you. It was great to meet
you by voice, and someday I might make a trip out there and hang with
you and Tom and catch JohnH either on the way out or back.

We'll do it again.

Thanks!

Tim

Likewise.. and we will talk again.. just don't tell them all I am
really a old lady, they all think I am a dude...;)

I've seen pictures, Scotty, so if you're a lady......you're fugly!

Must be that 60s hairdoo. ;-)