posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Hey Scotty, you should enter the Great Race!

Last year a 32 fter from Rockport, Texas did well.

True the Pride of Baltimore II did dust the Texan, but he also
stomped your local favorite the Virginia.

IIRC last year you posted photos...right?

http://www.schoonerrace.org/

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 24, 10:45 am, Joe wrote:
Last year a 32 fter from Rockport, Texas did well.

True the Pride of Baltimore II did dust the Texan, but he also
stomped your local favorite the Virginia.

IIRC last year you posted photos...right?

http://www.schoonerrace.org/

Joe

P.S. check this picture. Looks funny, as both boats are on different
tacks.
http://www.schoonerrace.org/IMG_0390.JPG

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 24, 10:45 am, Joe wrote:
Last year a 32 fter from Rockport, Texas did well.

True the Pride of Baltimore II did dust the Texan, but he also
stomped your local favorite the Virginia.

IIRC last year you posted photos...right?

http://www.schoonerrace.org/

Joe

P.S. check this picture. Looks funny, as both boats are on different
tacks.
http://www.schoonerrace.org/IMG_0390.JPG

Joe

There's something missing here also....

http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/gg1.gif

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Last year a 32 fter from Rockport, Texas did well.

one little technicality, Joe, I only have ONE mast.

True the Pride of Baltimore II did dust the Texan, but he

also
stomped your local favorite the Virginia.

The Pride ll is MY local favorite. In fact, I saw her out
sailing on Wed, or Thur, last week. She's a beauty!

IIRC last year you posted photos...right?

yes, some great pics...here;

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/555084379YOeIKm

http://www.schoonerrace.org/

thanks for the heads up, they're a week earlier this year.

I wish that big pic was clearer, I think I see my boat.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Maybe the Boob should come down and do that race. He might have some
luck finishing ahead of some hundred year old boats. He sure doesn't
do well against 30 year old PHRF 'C' boats.

35s5: back of the pack.

Great Race John Cairns ASA 7 June 17th 06 12:09 AM
THE GREAT AMAZON RIVER RAFT RACE [email protected] General 0 July 30th 05 04:32 PM
canoe/kayak race; great logo art Bob General 0 September 6th 04 03:05 AM
What should you enter in your log? Wally ASA 35 August 30th 03 06:31 AM