posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Hey Scotty, you should enter the Great Race!

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Last year a 32 fter from Rockport, Texas did well.

one little technicality, Joe, I only have ONE mast.

True the Pride of Baltimore II did dust the Texan, but he

also
stomped your local favorite the Virginia.

The Pride ll is MY local favorite. In fact, I saw her out
sailing on Wed, or Thur, last week. She's a beauty!

IIRC last year you posted photos...right?

yes, some great pics...here;

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/555084379YOeIKm

http://www.schoonerrace.org/

thanks for the heads up, they're a week earlier this year.

I wish that big pic was clearer, I think I see my boat.

Scotty