iBoatMore iBoatMore is offline

Default Loogy has $1000?

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:37:35 -0400, X ~ Man
wrote:

On 8/25/11 6:25 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 25, 5:45 pm, iBoat wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/25/11 4:23 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 25, 4:07 pm, iBoat wrote:
In article23177abe-0c68-4420-8b0f-b4c0d21254d1
@bl1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 25, 2:47 pm, iBoat wrote:
In articleafe6a13d-a056-4403-84d2-725cf95e70af@
18g2000yqu.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 25, 1:17 pm, iBoat wrote:
In articlefNSdnWsvwO678svTnZ2dnUVZ_t6dn...@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/25/11 11:22 AM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 25, 12:13 pm, X ~ wrote:
On 8/25/11 11:10 AM, North Star wrote:

On Aug 25, 11:57 am, X ~ wrote:
On 8/25/11 10:47 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Aug 25, 10:40 am, X ~ wrote:
Then stop mentioning my name...

D'oh...you're playing with the ID spoofer, moron.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

~~ Snerk ~~... the cheap entertainment these bozos provide is endless.

Emphasis on *cheap*

I've got a fellow digging up the area under my deck so I can install the
patio. Hard-working young man.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Send him up here when he's finished.
I need to dig down to the foundation at two locations on the addition
I added in 2002.
At the time I left two 4" holes just above the footings to let
rainwater out during construction... but didn't plug them before
backfilling.
Now in a heavy rain I have to use a sump pump to avoid flooding. One
is under a deck with less than 5' of headroom. A perfect place for
Snotty... if I could trust him with a round mouth shovel.

You'd probably want someone reliable with experience in
ditch-digging...try Loogy!

He finished digging and hauling off the dirt. I ran the rented compactor
on the patio area, put down the "envirocloth" and the stone. Now I have
to rake it out, but it looks as if we're going to have a thunderstorm.
Well, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Was loogy a ditch digger? What do you have against ditch diggers,
anyway? It is funny, the Cowardly Duo talking about construction. Of
course, it's all talk! And if you decide to lie and tell everybody here
that you did the work, remember to hide the contractor's trailer!!- Hide quoted text -

Kevin... you are one sour Georgia peach!

Hey, Don, you ****ing coward, did you see my post about a wager? Come
on, show the world your NOT the coward you portray!! I'll bet you
$1000.00 that I'm not Kevin. Put up, or shut up, coward!- Hide quoted text -

Why must you continually use profane language Kevin?
It doesn't become a 'southern gentleman'.

Notice, if you will, Don (part of the Cowardly Duo) instantly deflects
on the task at hand, the $1000 bet. What a coward!! And he's so stupid
that he STILL insists on calling me someone I'm not. He CLEARLY knows
I'm not or he'd take the bet. Hey, Don, you could use the money to clean
up that ****box you live in.- Hide quoted text -

The profits on this years 'special crop' must be good if you can toll
$1k out the window.

More like $10.00.

Try me, you worthless fat coward! Now go play hide the salami with the
other half of the Cowardly Duo. You'd better hope his son don't get
****ed at you for having all of the special time.- Hide quoted text -

Projecting again, Kevin?

No wonder Lil Loogy uses a nym. And no wonder why his wife left him for
a salami.

You truly are chicken ****.

Oh, he's the supreme leader of the Cowardly Duo! This is a perfect
example, he says **** like that, then asked if he'd like to meet up and
say that **** to my face, he ****es all over himself and makes up this
childish excuse of "why would I want to meet someone like you?", which
of course, means "no, I'm a scared coward!!"