Default Great talking with you Wayne!

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:02:28 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

In amongst our conversation, I was talking about "Gandalf the Green",
a sailing vessel that caught my attention in rec.boats.cruising. At
the instant of concern, it was in Tailand and was fine, but another
story caught my eye, and it was this one....

http://www.sailingmagazine.net/compo...?directory=152

BTW, I thought it was a 40 ft, sloop. I was wrong. it's 47ft, steel
hulled cutter.

Glad to see you worked that damn Google problem out.

On Aug 18, 3:30*pm, iBoat Often wrote:
In article 43e735dd-b58b-4f03-8f5c-e218d8e9bcd9@
19g2000vbv.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 18, 11:46*am, iBoat Often wrote:
In article 56d5d066-6f67-433b-a741-4e78dee2d5d7
@h3g2000vbr.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 18, 1:31*am, JustWait wrote:
On 8/18/2011 12:06 AM, Wayne B wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 23:44:18 -0400, JustWait
*wrote:

On 8/17/2011 10:32 PM, Tim wrote:
On Aug 17, 9:14 pm, Wayne * wrote:

http://www.sailingmagazine.net/compo...e/24-afloat/67...

BTW, I thought it was a 40 ft, sloop. I was wrong. it's 47ft, steel
hulled cutter.

More of the incident.

http://www.sail-world.com/USA/index....8&SRCID=0&ntid...

=========

No one who values their life or their boat should be sailing in the
Gulf of Aden, with or without a gun. *It's like walking around in a
tough inner city neighborhood at night with a sign that says: "I'm a
tourist".

The penalties for getting caught with an illegal gun in some countries
are almost as severe as a pirate attack. *We met a family last year in
the islands that had a beautiful home made 53 ft sailboat. *The
details and finish were professional in every respect and one of it's
"features" was a hidden/secret gun compartment. *It was empty.

Best thing to do is to stay out of there! I agree. * Ont he other
hand... beautiful boat, though.

Hey, I just had a great idea for a tourist business. You arm the teeth
out of a bunch of vacationing executives and send them out on a "bait
boat" to the gulf. When the pirates come, the executives get to open up
on them with everything they got. You could have a pool for things like
who blew the first pirates head clean off his body, and who killed the
most pirates, who sunk the first pirate vessel, etc...

It would be like a cross between the two tv shows, bait car and cash
cab...

==========

Great idea, now you just need to find a friendly home port in that
part of the world that won't mind you showing up with a boat load of
weapons and infidels on board.

You could charge extra for training sessions with advanced weaponry
like RPGs and heat seeking missiles.

Yeah, and if the women and kids aren't ready to handle a RPG, give them
a gamepad and let them call in close air support via radio controlled,
unmanned vehicles..- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like you're regressing to your Peter Pan persona.

Peter Pan wanted to kill the terrorists that are boarding ships?- Hide quoted text -

The Freak would soil his panties if he ever encountered a real pirate.
He lives in a fantasy land... *he's a Peter Pan wannabe.

I suppose if you encountered 10 guys with automatic weapons, grenades,
etc. that were there to take your boat and your belongings either the
easy way or to kill you and take them that you'd straighten your bow
legs and act tough huh?- Hide quoted text -

There would be no acting involved!
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 17, 11:09*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 17/08/2011 9:44 PM, JustWait wrote:

wrote:

On Aug 17, 8:02 pm, wrote:
[...]

http://maggiesfarm.anotherdotcom.com...ury-Pirate-Hun...

http://www.gadling.com/2009/06/29/ru...er-pirate-hunt...

Would make a great reality show. *Kill a pirate.

--
Flea party (leftie) fear, begets flea party smear.

Kind of a funny thought, in a morbid sense of a way, but c',mon. no
need to condone murder.....
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 18, 2:10*pm, John H wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:02:28 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
In amongst our conversation, I was talking about "Gandalf the Green",
a sailing vessel that caught my attention in rec.boats.cruising. *At
the instant of concern, it was in Tailand and was fine, but another
story caught my eye, and it was this one....

http://www.sailingmagazine.net/compo...e/24-afloat/67...

BTW, I thought it was a 40 ft, sloop. I was wrong. it's 47ft, steel
hulled cutter.

Glad to see you worked that damn Google problem out.

Glad it came to life, John. But I got used to not being here, watching
all the belittleing and name calling.etc.

In article 9afad167-4c98-4340-93cc-
,
says...

*wrote:

wrote:

On Aug 17, 8:02 pm, * wrote:
[...]

If you did stand up to 10 men with automatic weapons, you'd be the
dumbest idiot that ever walked the earth. So, I guess maybe YOU would.

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 20:15:44 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

He has to lash out at me.. I am the only one he thinks can't get to him

===

Au contraire. You are one that he knows he can "get to". Stop taking
the hook and running with it.

wrote:
He has to lash out at me.. I am the only one he thinks can't get to him

===

Au contraire. *You are one that he knows he can "get to". *Stop taking
the hook and running with it.

Hey... quit trying to ruin what little fun I have in this newsgroup!

On 8/24/11 8:15 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 8/24/2011 8:04 PM, L G wrote:

He has to lash out at me.. I am the only one he thinks can't get to him...

Don isn't lashing out at you. He's playing you. Everyone knows you are
an out of control little pustule who erupts any time anyone calls into
question anything you say or do. Give Ingersoll a little squeeze and the
pus comes oozing out. Add your paranoia in to your temper and you're
about the most fun little pimple in rec.boats to watch. Even funnier,
you think anyone gives a rat's ass about you or your foul-mouthed,
bull****-based responses.

The only real question about you is when you'll actually go postal.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

wrote:
He has to lash out at me.. I am the only one he thinks can't get to him

===

Au contraire. You are one that he knows he can "get to". Stop taking
the hook and running with it.

Hey... quit trying to ruin what little fun I have in this newsgroup!

Don, it is so true, besides doing our best to send rec.boats into the
black hole of cyberspace, the only other reason to post here is to see
how many people we can insult till they are in an absolute tizzy.

As my sig file says, "the more they feed, the quicker rec.boats will
fall into the black hole of cyberspace". My main focus is to do
everything I can to destroy rec.boats. I am glad you are helping in my
life goal.

*wrote:
[...]

There is no doubt as to what your "goal" is, spoofer.

YO! LG and Wayne John H[_2_] General 22 September 10th 11 09:45 AM
Yo Wayne John H[_2_] General 8 January 30th 11 02:04 AM
Great talking with you Scotty... Tim General 42 December 10th 08 09:41 PM
Great talking with you Scotty... Tim General 10 September 9th 08 03:55 PM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM