Default the facts about government spending

On Aug 12, 10:52Â*am, wrote:
On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:41:58 -0400, X - Man wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:40:56 -0400, iBoat_Often wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:45:23 GMT, "Haywood Jablomie"
wrote:

On 11-Aug-2011, wrote:

BTW - I never visit except to see how my exports are selling to your
overpaying masses.

BTW, I doubt you're allowed in.

Based on your "knowledge" I'd wager you've never ventured outside of
Hooterville.

It's interesting that when I pass through your customs and immigration
"inspection," being a honkey I'm closely examined, while your government
turns their head when a Muslim Maniac or Wetback sneaks in to perpetuate
your decline.

Keep buying Asian - it makes all amazingly well here across the pond, and
somehow Hussein will borrow money to send you $300 for stimulus. Â*Don't
waste yours on a new blow up sheep.

Hooterville? Is that where your inbred relatives live?

I think they're examining you so closely, because you act like the
asshole/racism you display here.

Wow, that name calling and insulting sure makes you look like an
intelligent adult, eh?

Wow, you're a one-trick pony, apparently.

Thank you for making my point!

**** you.

It is apparent your usage of the four-letter, Anglo-Saxon word "f---"
Has become a permanent fixture in your meager, imbecilic choice of
expression. I suggest you go back to the one-room school house you
attended in your poverty stricken youth and learn to spell, learn
syntax and proper grammar, then you may become a useful part of
society.

Spending - a visual. John Again General 4 August 2nd 09 12:17 PM
Spending those Taxpayer Dollars Boater General 45 October 25th 08 01:57 PM
Obama's spending redbard ASA 6 September 9th 08 11:09 PM
Spending that Economy Booster hk General 137 January 28th 08 03:35 PM