Default Spending - a visual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc
--

John H

"John Again" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc
--

John H

I'm going to write Obama and recommend he cut military pensions in half.
After all, Uncle Sam carried those retirees for their 30 + years (of
service?)...why should he do it for the next 30?

Don White wrote:
"John Again" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc
--

John H

I'm going to write Obama and recommend he cut military pensions in half.
After all, Uncle Sam carried those retirees for their 30 + years (of
service?)...why should he do it for the next 30?

I guess this means Herring is back. Too bad.

If memory serves, both Herring and his wife sucked on the federal teat
for many years for jobs, healthcare and pensions.

--
Whatever moral rules you have proposed, abide by them as they were laws,
and as if you would be guilty of impiety by violating any of them,

Don White wrote:
"John Again" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc
--

John H

I'm going to write Obama and recommend he cut military pensions in half.
After all, Uncle Sam carried those retirees for their 30 + years (of
service?)...why should he do it for the next 30?

What color crayon will you use?

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:06:04 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John Again" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc
--

John H

I'm going to write Obama and recommend he cut military pensions in half.
After all, Uncle Sam carried those retirees for their 30 + years (of
service?)...why should he do it for the next 30?

Careful. You don't want him to think *all* Canadians are stupid.
--

John H

Spending those Taxpayer Dollars Boater General 45 October 25th 08 01:57 PM
Obama's spending redbard ASA 6 September 9th 08 11:09 PM
Spending that Economy Booster hk General 137 January 28th 08 03:35 PM
Nobelec Visual Visual Navigation Suite Version 5 support mftugs Electronics 1 November 16th 03 01:18 PM