H the K H the K is offline

Default Spending - a visual.

Don White wrote:
"John Again" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc
--

John H

I'm going to write Obama and recommend he cut military pensions in half.
After all, Uncle Sam carried those retirees for their 30 + years (of
service?)...why should he do it for the next 30?

I guess this means Herring is back. Too bad.

If memory serves, both Herring and his wife sucked on the federal teat
for many years for jobs, healthcare and pensions.

--
Whatever moral rules you have proposed, abide by them as they were laws,
and as if you would be guilty of impiety by violating any of them,