Default Senior moment

As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway,
his car phone rang.

Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him,
"Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car
going the wrong way on 280 Interstate.

Please be careful!"

"It's not just one car," said Herman. "It's hundreds of
them!"

Go, and post this **** in " alt.myjokessuckasmuchasido "

Senior moment John H[_8_] General 4 January 4th 09 02:12 PM
How about a senior moment with John McCain? hk General 6 August 11th 08 03:17 AM
Watchout for 'senior' women storeclerks. Calif Bill General 0 January 31st 08 04:04 AM
90 Year Old Senior Wants to Fish W. Watson General 0 June 21st 06 08:14 PM
Senior Instructor Required Simple Simon ASA 4 November 7th 03 12:54 PM