posted to rec.boats.paddle
W. Watson

Default 90 Year Old Senior Wants to Fish

I have a neighbor who is 90 and likes to fish. His biggest problem is that
he broke his back several years ago and gets around with a cane. He's quite
alert and capable of caring for himself, although I question his driving
ability, either with cars or boats. He does have a small power boat and
occasionally gets people to take him fishing--unfortunately, not often enough.

I've check with senior centers and other sources for boat buddies but
nothing has shown up. We live in the Sierra foothills of N. Calif. Any
suggestions?

"Now the the indigenous people of the Indo-Pacific islands
no longer fear animals as supernatural entities, they've
turned to greed." -- PBS program, "From Orphan to King",
remarking on the native poachers threat to orangutans.

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews

Shark Fishing - Catch and Release? Reggie Smithers General 29 January 5th 06 09:55 PM
Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM