BoatBanter.com

-   -   Senior moment (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/136024-senior-moment.html)

John H[_2_] July 19th 11 02:40 PM

Senior moment

As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway,
his car phone rang.

Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him,
"Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car
going the wrong way on 280 Interstate.

Please be careful!"

"It's not just one car," said Herman. "It's hundreds of
them!"

*e#c July 19th 11 10:21 PM

Senior moment

Go, and post this **** in " alt.myjokessuckasmuchasido "