Default Obama destroyed the USA with DEBT

On 11/07/2011 1:58 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/11/11 3:56 PM, Califbill wrote:

Reply:
Moron? We do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem!

GO talking points bull****. Nothing more.

Actually you have both.

Revenue is down as investing in the USA right now carries high
inflation, taxation and profitability risk, so much so not many are
making money. And inflation decreases the value. So new job creation
investment has dried up.

You can see this in 2006 tax revenue, today it is 2/3rds of 2006. Than
means your average business and personal income is less than 2/3rd in
real dollars over 2006. Hey, can't tax the 20% of real unemployed and
McJob replacements don't pay much taxes. But it is an Obamanation.

Spending, this too. If government can increase spending in one year by a
trillion, time to roll it back a trillion.

And by borrowing more with tax increases, many businesses are just going
to say f'k-it.

--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

On 7/11/11 7:56 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Did you even graduate from high school?

On 11/07/2011 2:09 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:56:05 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 22:48:18 -0400, L wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:10:06 -0400, L wrote:

the govt is the smallest it's been in 60 years. to the right that's
too big since it means they can still examine wall street

Post proof or retract.

you really are ****ing stupid, aren't you? you right wngers have NO
****ing idea about you views, what the facts are, etc. you just have
your cliches and that's it

****ing IDIOT

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/...10-taxes_N.htm

am i EVER wrong? no.

YOU guys are IDIOTS

So, in your small mind, you associate the size of the US government with
the tax revenue it collects? You aren't only blind, you are a moron,
Bobbie!

gee. someone's gotta pay for it. how's the GOP doing in tax cutting?
any specifics?

oh. none. the right keeps telling us we're overtaxed

oh. you're lying about that.

moron

Reply:
Moron? We do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem! The
government requires excess wages in any government contract. Not what the
market can support, and then taxes the rest of the people to enforce the
excess payments. Living Wage! **** that! Pay what the job is worth.
Minimum wage should be for those starting out with little skills. After 10
years in the workforce, there should be no minimum wage required. If you
can not produce more than the MW you would earn, then you are not worth
hiring. I do not care if it was Right or Left who overspent. And both
parties did the overspending. Both parties have caused inflation over the
last 30 years. When Nixon instituted wage and price controls the inflation
rate was an unacceptable 3.3%. Over the last 30 years we have exceeded 4.8%
a year rate. 1980 a mid level engineer, with a college degree made about
$22k-23k a year. Now that is poverty level. We have inflated wages so much
we have priced ourselves out of most manufacturing jobs. UAW built crap
cars and not caring about the quality, drove buyers to foreign cars. Better
quality for the same price. Was also management, but the workers did not
help. Management should have been fired also. They assemble them here with
lower cost workers. Screwed the UAW workers for being overpaid,
underworked, careless workers. Same in a lot of other industries. All that
deficit spending, is hurting the country in a couple of ways. Serious
hurting! Inflating the US dollar to make us less competitive, and sucking
up most of the capitol available to loan. Where is business who needs
capitol to start of expand, going to get that capitol? Every business in
the country is cutting back on employees and spending. Except for the US
Federal Government. They have added 36,000 more employees and increased
wages for most of the government employees. Raise taxes all you want, but
without meaningful spending cuts, we are doomed. We need at least a $1.5
trillion dollar cut in spending, not a pathetic $36 Billion cut. Less than
a percent. We also need to scrap the requirement to pay prevailing wages as
now defined. The definition seems to be whatever the highest union
negotiated wage is, not what is prevailing as paid in the industry. We need
to allow companies to fire union workers who are incompetent a lot easier.
Sure the union can protect workers from unjust termination, but a person
drunk on the job, should be fired. Not have a court rule you have to keep
them on the payroll. Happened to the SF Muni transit district. Drunk bus
driver. They were required to pay him back wages and reinstate him in the
job. A drunk bus driver!
Sure there should be changes to the tax code, but those are not going to
stop the deficit. May reduce in a minimal amount, but not what spending
cuts would do. Kill the alcohol farm subsidy. Tax hedge fund managers at
wage level not capitol gains level. Kill the cotton subsidy, kill a lot of
the water subsidy. Where a farmer can pay $10 an acre foot and resell it to
towns at $1000. Spending cuts are what are needed. There are not enough
tax revenues available to rescue us.

As usual, you can't even get simple facts right. Inflation had been
above 6% the above 4% when the controls when into effect. They soon
went to double-digit and the wage/price control method was thoroughly
debunked as a solution to inflation.

"Living Wage! **** that!" Well, that pretty much sums up your
attitude. **** everyone who isn't as well off as you and who cares if
they or their kids starve. After all, we're just like Somalia. NOT.

Fact is the US standard of living is getting a huge devaluation. A
byproduct of DEBT. Too much DEBT. The worship of DEBT is bad news. If
you have no debt and bought oil, gold, food, your preserving your wealth.

In the 70's inflation run from money print, real estate was good as the
taxation threat wasn't there. Today however the tax threat makes
real-estate a liability to cash flow that cannot pass on the cost to
renters or the like. So far too early to buy real estate, I see it
going down another 20% easy, maybe more.

The bigger government gets, the less people mater. The only question is
when will people in the USA realize the road to wealth is not paved with
DEBT.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:56:24 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 11/07/2011 1:58 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/11/11 3:56 PM, Califbill wrote:

Reply:
Moron? We do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem!

GO talking points bull****. Nothing more.

Actually you have both.

Revenue is down as investing in the USA right now carries high
inflation, taxation and profitability risk, so much so not many are
making money. And inflation decreases the value. So new job creation
investment has dried up.

what a HORSE"S ASS!! has he EVER taken a course in economics??

revenue isnt down because of investment; it's down because BUSH CUT
THE TAX RATES AND THREW MILLION OUT OF WORK

DUH!!

what a moron he is. does he EVER get ANYTHING right??

You can see this in 2006 tax revenue, today it is 2/3rds of 2006. Than
means your average business and personal income is less than 2/3rd in
real dollars over 2006. Hey, can't tax the 20% of real unemployed and
McJob replacements don't pay much taxes. But it is an Obamanation.'

more diarrhea horse****

businesses are sitting on RECORD PROFITS. they have 1.8 TRILLION in
cash. they're not spending because there's no demand because people
are unemployed

christ....this is what passes for economics in the right wing....

Spending, this too. If government can increase spending in one year by a
trillion, time to roll it back a trillion.

except, of course, unemployment DROPPED when we SPENT and it's
INCREASING now that the stimulus is over

jesus christ...he's more ignorant than a syphillitic sea slug

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:59:39 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 7/11/11 7:56 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 11/07/2011 1:58 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/11/11 3:56 PM, Califbill wrote:

Reply:
Moron? We do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem!

GO talking points bull****. Nothing more.

And by borrowing more with tax increases, many businesses are just going
to say f'k-it.

Did you even graduate from high school?

it's amazing. EVERYTHING he says about economics is wrong. EVERYTHING.
christ he's ignorant

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:10:19 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Fact is the US standard of living is getting a huge devaluation. A
byproduct of DEBT. Too much DEBT. The worship of DEBT is bad news. If
you have no debt and bought oil, gold, food, your preserving your wealth.

yep the richest 1% had a 500% increase in income in the last 30
years...the most lopsided transfer of wealth in the western world.
that's why our middle class is dying.

and it was GOP right wing economics that caused the debt. 2 tax cuts
that were unfunded. and a trillion dollar war. big spenders these
conservatives

The bigger government gets, the less people mater. The only question is
when will people in the USA realize the road to wealth is not paved with
DEBT.

canada has socialized medicine. 30% of its people are in labor unions

in the US we have a 'free market' medical system. 7% in labor unions

and canada is healthier.

canuck doesnt know **** about canada let alone the US.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:50:10 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 11/07/2011 1:56 PM, Califbill wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 22:48:18 -0400, L G wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:10:06 -0400, L wrote:

For the bits I get, congress is having a hard time getting Obama to cut
$2 trillion in 10 years. Obama's idea is let it be the next presidents
issue. The man has destroyed USA with debt.

HAHAHAHA WRONG. what horsehit you kluxers spout. obama AGREED TO CUT
EVERYTHING

defense
medicare
social security

EVERYTHING

but the right wing said no tax increase

WHAT A ****ING LIAR YOU ARE!

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:51:48 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:56:05 -0700, "Califbill" wrote:

Sure there should be changes to the tax code, but those are not going to
stop the deficit. May reduce in a minimal amount, but not what spending
cuts would do. Kill the alcohol farm subsidy. Tax hedge fund managers at
wage level not capitol gains level. Kill the cotton subsidy, kill a lot of
the water subsidy. Where a farmer can pay $10 an acre foot and resell it to
towns at $1000. Spending cuts are what are needed. There are not enough
tax revenues available to rescue us.

Well said. But, the one to whom you replied doesn't have enough sense to understand it.

if you believe a single word that bull****ter said you're a flat lined
moron

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:40:16 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 11/07/2011 2:04 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:11:56 -0600,
wrote:

On 11/07/2011 10:35 AM, Califbill wrote:
"Harryk" wrote in message ...

On 7/10/11 12:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/07/2011 9:38 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 12:23:22 -0600,
wrote:

On 08/07/2011 7:38 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:10:06 -0400, L wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:12:15 -0600,
wrote:

the govt is the smallest it's been in 60 years. to the right that's
too big since it means they can still examine wall street

Post proof or retract.

you really are ****ing stupid, aren't you? you right wngers have NO
****ing idea about you views, what the facts are, etc. you just have
your cliches and that's it

****ing IDIOT

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/...10-taxes_N.htm

am i EVER wrong? no.

YOU guys are IDIOTS

Because people are unemployed idiot. Your average household has much
less than 2/3rd the dollars coming in today than in 2006. Unless your a
government civil servant that is, they just kept on growing.

so let's see. you lied about the level of taxes. that's no
surprise...you're right wing. you always lie. then you proved you
didn't know **** about taxes. no surprise there either. the right wing
doesnt know **** about taxes

Spoken like a envious gutter slug.

and the reason we dont have money in the US middle class? because in
the last 30 years the richest 1% have had a 500% pay increase. that's
where the money went.

How much did you save? Oh, you screwed it away on toys and are now
broke. Got it.

so you dont know **** about the economic profile of the US, taxes or
govt

no surprise. you're right wing

Conservative economics just works better. No ****. Told me to watch for
2008....while your liberal economic idiot deer were on the tracks in a
comatose state, staring at the freight train.

Going to get worse too. As government gets bigger, people get smaller.

gee. taxes are the lowest they've been in 60 years. you just admitted
that

now you forgot it. again. you're right wing alright

Taxes are low as people lost their jobs and unemployment is 1929 levels.
Unemployed without alternative sources of income don't pay taxes. They
are not lower for an individual that is working.

During the Clinton years, when taxes on the wealthy were a bit higher,
we had a budgetary surplus. Bush cut those slightly higher taxes on the
wealthy and now we have deficits. D'oh.

Clinton didn't have to service 9.7 trillion plus Obama-debt.....

Trouble with debt is, if you double the debt it becomes 4 times the
problem. The deeper you go, the less likely you are to get out.

Government debt is like a mortgage but never gets paid off. So the
first payment is every payment, almost 100% non-value added interest and
servicing costs.

Sure, go for the wealthy, but in reality they are the ones investing the
cash return they get into job producing investments so even few job
creating investments will be made. Hey, delinquent debtors and unions
don't invest. And also know it reduces their future income tax. And
wealthy to Obama is about anyone with a job and money.

So with this wealth tax put back, how does Obama come up with the rest,
still a $1.5 trillion deficit. Still no where close to a balanced budget.

I get a kick out of this bull****. Congress obviously are just scared
rabbits. They are talking 1 to 4 trillion in 10 years. They need to
talk $1.7 trillion per year starting right now. Obama is playing the
sluff it off to the next president game. Congress should just pass a
$1.6 trillion cut it spending right now.

Your average American has no clue what is about to happen to the
USD...but here is a hint, depreciation of the USD (inflation) on the
world markets is ramping up fast. And the government is already into
spiral debt. May be even past the tipping point. Japanese have seen a
30% decrease in the standard of living in the last 3 years. It is
coming to the USA.

People should be mad as hornets.

The only answer is an immediate downsize of the US government to fit
revenue. Spend less than they rake in.

Real money is gold, China and India now convert most of the cash to
precious metals and not increasing the USD hold. USD is now failing as
a world reserve currency. Only thing lacking is an alternative and the
USD will become toilet paper.

You're truly stupid. Sure, throw more people out of work. Gov't
workers don't pay taxes or buy things. Oh wait, they do. But, those
big corps who ship jobs overseas, they pay their fair share. Oh wait,
they don't.

That is the way it works, more government debt and overspend means more
unemployment. Why should I have US holdings in such a buggered up
economy based of fleabag greed and delinquent fleabag debt?

Let the fleabags eat debt.

What the hell are you belching about? You're fine with throwing people
out of work, so you're a little man, with no balls, and computer. Big
deal.

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

During the Clinton years, when taxes on the wealthy were a bit higher,
we had a budgetary surplus. Bush cut those slightly higher taxes on the
wealthy and now we have deficits. D'oh.

Clinton didn't have to service 9.7 trillion plus Obama-debt.....

can he name the debt?

nope.

can he tell us what obama did? nope

but he knows obama's black...

Sure, go for the wealthy, but in reality they are the ones investing the
cash return they get into job producing investments so even few job
creating investments will be made.

more cliches and bull**** in lieu of evidence. capital gains today are
as low as they've been in history. how's that working out? we at full
employment?

nope. the trickle down bull**** that causes the right wing to suck the
cocks of the rich like a baby suck its mom's tits is a wonder to
behold.

the rich arent doing **** for america right now except sittling on
piles of cash. the middle class bailed out the rich and the rich
repaid us by laying us off and sitting on the money

but the right wing ignores this.

Hey, delinquent debtors and unions
don't invest. And also know it reduces their future income tax. And
wealthy to Obama is about anyone with a job and money.

america has no unions. canuck sits in canada, with govt healthcare and
more unions than the US has

and canada's economy is healthier than the US. but he ignores that.

more right wing bull****

So with this wealth tax put back, how does Obama come up with the rest,
still a $1.5 trillion deficit. Still no where close to a balanced budget.

and where is the GOP balanced budget?

oh. there isnt one.

Your average American has no clue what is about to happen to the
USD.

nor do you kluxer clown.

..he US government to fit
revenue. Spend less than they rake in.

Real money is gold, China and India now convert most of the cash to
precious metals and not increasing the USD hold. USD is now failing as
a world reserve currency. Only thing lacking is an alternative and the
USD will become toilet paper.

china is now having its own inflation problems. and the canadian
dollar...with socialized medicine and strong unions

is healthier than right wing free market america

Yep. China is far better run economically than the US. US is into too
much fiat ponzi debt fraud.

You're far stupider than can be imagined.

Obama DEBT Canuck57[_9_] General 4 June 30th 11 04:14 AM
OT The Usa is at its " debt ceiling ".... *e#c General 11 May 18th 11 05:51 AM
OT The Usa is at its " debt ceiling ".... *e#c General 0 May 17th 11 05:08 AM
Obama declares war on the USA Frogwatch[_2_] General 18 March 13th 11 02:33 AM
Credit Card Debt Consolidation for Student in USA Emily General 0 February 11th 09 01:17 PM