Default Obama destroyed the USA with DEBT

On 7/15/2011 12:13 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:21:02 -0600,
wrote:

On 14/07/2011 6:59 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:06:44 -0600,
wrote:

On 14/07/2011 5:59 PM, L G wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 22:48:18 -0400, L wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:10:06 -0400, L wrote:

the govt is the smallest it's been in 60 years. to the right that's
too big since it means they can still examine wall street

Post proof or retract.

you really are ****ing stupid, aren't you? you right wngers have NO
****ing idea about you views, what the facts are, etc. you just have
your cliches and that's it

****ing IDIOT

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/...10-taxes_N.htm

am i EVER wrong? no.

YOU guys are IDIOTS

So, in your small mind, you associate the size of the US government with
the tax revenue it collects? You aren't only blind, you are a moron,
Bobbie!
gee. someone's gotta pay for it. how's the GOP doing in tax cutting?
any specifics?

oh. none. the right keeps telling us we're overtaxed

oh. you're lying about that.

moron

At least they have come forward with real plans that can work. What did
BHO and his party do when they had the majority? NOTHING...
Less than nothing? Hell, they racked up over $4 trillion in debt in the
largest deficits is US history...

Going to submit Obama to the Guinness Book of records, the person that
has incurred the most debt ever in mankind's history. A Chronic
delinquent debtor.
The right's "real" plan is to let the President increase the debt
ceiling to stave off a financial nightmare scenario, then allow
Congress to not pass a resolution condemning the action.

My guess is your right, that is why I bought more precious metals today,
liquidated more USD and bought more real money.

Congress hasn't got the balls, just pass a balanced budget with a small
50 billion debt increase for the 3 month transition and force the debt
worshiping idiot president to balance up or be impeached. And if he
will veto it, well, let the idiot hang with the decision.

Send the message, no more fleabag DEBT.

Greedy debtors.

You didn't even comprehend what I wrote did you. You're a major moron.

Does anyone comprehend what you write?

On 7/15/2011 9:42 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/15/2011 12:13 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:21:02 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm such a lamer. After the Navy was through with me, I was unemployable
for the most part, but earned a few bucks doing odd jobs around a
boatyard. But those days are over because technology passed me by.

Now, I sit around, pick my toenails, and drive my little camper around
the state with my overweight partner aboard. My partner likes to pick up
soap in the shower, too.

On 7/15/2011 12:13 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:21:02 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Ill take that as a signal that this little party is just getting
started, eh Krausie?
Glad you are well enough, vapors and all, to pound away at your
chicklet keyboard.

In article m,
says...

wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:21:02 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Hey, I'm a great writer, and don't forget it.

On 15/07/2011 7:44 AM, Harryk wrote:
In articlelPKdnejGSMR2H4LTnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

wf3h wrote:

[...]

The infamous liberal fleabag cop out.

--
Obama and the fleabaggers, installing debt-tax slavery
to unborn Americans, and ruination of the American economy

On 7/15/11 12:11 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

You are a racist.

The infamous liberal fleabag cop out.

It's not a cop out to call a racist a racist. *You* are a racist.

wf3h wrote:

[...]

In your case, your busted over shoe fits.

Canuck57 wrote:

wf3h wrote:
[...]

Great idea! He can put that one next to his Nobel Prize.

wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:44:17 -0600,
wrote:

On 14/07/2011 1:04 AM, Califbill wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message ...

HAHAHAHAHAH

Reply:
Freaking moron! You have zero knowledge of econ 101. Why you are crying
the blues about your finances. We can balance the budget buy cutting
spending. By at least 1.5 Trillion bucks. Those farmers making $990 an
acre foot profit on water are not minimum wage. Those Hedge fund
managers making $400 million a year and getting it as a 15% dividend are
no minimum wage. I said kill the minimum wage for any worker in the
workforce 10 years. If you can not earn more than MW after that time,
you do not deserve MW. Maybe that is your problem. Could not earn enough
for the employer for them to keep paying you.

Yep. I think fleabag math missed that when lowering interest rates it
lso allowed for companies to make less and keep shareholders happy. 0%
rates and a 3% profit isn't as taxable as say 6% rates and 9% earnings.
Like I have always said, the 2006 democrat congress adopting low
interest rates was the wrong thing to do. They cut their revenue
throats literally. All for the greed of fraud low interest rates and
perceived preservation of big fat government.

hey asshole. the biggest components of the deficit were the 2 tax cuts
for bush and the GOP, and bush's war

but bush is white...

he has NO idea where the deficit came from

but he knows the black ******* is responsible for it

Wasn't jsut companies. If you have a million in the retirement fund and
get 6% interest rates or big dividends you pay taxes. Guess what? at
sub 1% interest rates and less than 2% dividend yields you don't pay
much if any taxes.

gee. why are rates low?

because banks have all the money they need and aren't lending any.

Banks work on a margin - always have. And where do you think there
money comes from?

Obama DEBT Canuck57[_9_] General 4 June 30th 11 04:14 AM
OT The Usa is at its " debt ceiling ".... *e#c General 11 May 18th 11 05:51 AM
OT The Usa is at its " debt ceiling ".... *e#c General 0 May 17th 11 05:08 AM
Obama declares war on the USA Frogwatch[_2_] General 18 March 13th 11 02:33 AM
Credit Card Debt Consolidation for Student in USA Emily General 0 February 11th 09 01:17 PM