Default Obama destroyed the USA with DEBT

On 06/07/2011 2:50 PM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 12:38:27 -0700 (PDT), jamesgangnc
wrote:

On Jul 6, 2:53 pm, wrote:
Watching Obama on TV right now. Sounds like he is saying if I can't
saddle tones of debt on your grand kids, we are screwed. Big debt
whiner can't run government properly.

Maybe he needs to shrink government now. Keep the education, keep the
priorities and dump the massive waste.

Because even if he taxed the likes of Bill Gates 100% of his net worth,
it wouldn't keep the government going for much more than 2 weeks. The
man is a bull**** artist. This goes well beyond the "rich". Ok, give
him the rich tax per Clinton, but then no more DEBT and no more taxes --
he must balance the budget.

Time for a tea-party take on this. And jam reality up this delinquent
debtors ass hard. He is defrauding all Americans with DEBT. A
bamboozling jive turkey.

Time to tell Obama, balanced budget starts NOW. Not tomorrow, not next
week, not for our grand kids, you right nwo are going to stop your
debt-fraud-corruption and need to get back to realty.

More than $4 trillion in debt, and no results. Time for a REAL change.
Pay your bills you debt worshiping deadbeat welsher.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
------

You need to d a little more research before you decide who to blame.
Obama inherite dthis mess mostly caused by two wars we put on credit.
If you look at the stats since the 50's in's been the GOP that has run
up the deficits and the Democrats that pay it down.

GOP, party of the petulant child. Mine, mine, mine!!!

Actually not. The real greed is any fleabag that thinks racking
trillions of more debt to your grand children is well, honorable or
integrity. When it is just GREED. Pure debtors GREED.

Like I said, Obama is doing more to destroy the US than Osama ever could
do. Kill USA with debt to beget a Japan lost decades scenario. BTW,
people seem to be ignoring Japans problems, which is pretty bad.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
------
In Debt We Trust!
-- Obama and the democrats, world record in debt incursion.

wrote:

More than $4 trillion in debt, and no results. Time for a REAL change.
Pay your bills you debt worshiping deadbeat welsher.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
------
In Debt We Trust!
-- Obama and the democrats, world record in debt incursion.

You need to d a little more research before you decide who to blame.
Obama inherite dthis mess mostly caused by two wars we put on credit.
If you look at the stats since the 50's in's been the GOP that has run
up the deficits and the Democrats that pay it down.

GOP, party of the petulant child. Mine, mine, mine!!!

Actually not. The real greed is any fleabag that thinks racking
trillions of more debt to your grand children is well, honorable or
integrity. When it is just GREED. Pure debtors GREED.

notice how canuck ignores the fact his view CAUSED the 1929
depression?

On 06/07/2011 4:29 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:43:19 -0600,
wrote:

On 06/07/2011 3:31 PM, wf3h wrote:

wrote:
me.
Obama inherite dthis mess mostly caused by two wars we put on credit.
If you look at the stats since the 50's in's been the GOP that has run
up the deficits and the Democrats that pay it down.

Come on! Knuckles doesn't care about facts. Get real.

Funny. Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over
again expecting different results.

So why do you fleabags think more debt is going to get different results?

oh...your solution was tried before

it was called the 29 depression

Yep, and like the debt spend of 1929 to 1932...then the second crash.
Does this sound familiar? Took years to pay down that debt.

nope. spending was cut in those years. we went into deficit spending
in 1939 to start financing ww2.

you're just too stupid to know it.

Too bad Obama didn't study more American history in his formative years.

you just learned how to spell history

too bad you haven't learned how to spell 'klan'

Three fleabaggers in a row. Just a bunch of worthless losers and
leaches. You seem fascinated with your racism and the klan.

Maybe invite harryk and deplume and the three of you can join up and/or
participate.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
------
In Debt We Trust!
-- Obama and the democrats, world record in debt incursion.

wrote:
[...]

Hey Moron.. you're the one who started the thread about Obama having
destroyed the US. You're the racist idiot.

In article 7e364132-eeb2-4305-ad64-
,
says...

On Jul 6, 2:53*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

You need to do a little more research. Obama said he could come in and
fix it, all he did was double Bush's spending, in less than one term,
with nothing at all but payoffs to supporters....

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Obama DEBT Canuck57[_9_] General 4 June 30th 11 04:14 AM
OT The Usa is at its " debt ceiling ".... *e#c General 11 May 18th 11 05:51 AM
OT The Usa is at its " debt ceiling ".... *e#c General 0 May 17th 11 05:08 AM
Obama declares war on the USA Frogwatch[_2_] General 18 March 13th 11 02:33 AM
Credit Card Debt Consolidation for Student in USA Emily General 0 February 11th 09 01:17 PM