Default Is Obama starting WW III?

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 22:14:34 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

ah. let's see what the GOP DID do when they had congresss

2001...tax cut for the rich

2003 tax cut for the rich

how'd that work out for the economy? we doing OK?

We were until Barney Frank, John Kerry, Barak Obama
sold us to Fannie and Freddie...

they didn't control 10 trillion worth of assets

wall street did.

courtesy of the right wing

When the left wing controlled congress.... Your bull**** is growing
thin...

first there is no american left wing

2nd, it never controlled congress

try again

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:41:35 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

On 08/06/2011 3:35 PM, wf3h wrote:

Can't extort cash rich no debt Libya with IMF extortion, so bomb the
crap out of them. Target Gaddafi for assassination, murdering unarmed
and non-participating children in their homes....without an act of
Congress for war.

let's see...we arent participating. the french and british are

Did the author of the idiotic statement above forget who is in charge at NATO? It's sure as **** not
a French or British general or admiral.

snipped

On 09/06/2011 8:03 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:41:35 -0600, wrote:

On 08/06/2011 3:35 PM, wf3h wrote:

Can't extort cash rich no debt Libya with IMF extortion, so bomb the
crap out of them. Target Gaddafi for assassination, murdering unarmed
and non-participating children in their homes....without an act of
Congress for war.

let's see...we arent participating. the french and british are

Did the author of the idiotic statement above forget who is in charge at NATO? It's sure as **** not
a French or British general or admiral.

snipped

Actually, the general for posterity sakes is a Canadian. At Obama's
request. This way he can BS his way on the US Congress war laws.

If Congress had the balls, I would consider it an impeachable offense
actually. Bypasses the whole mean of war law.

Might as well call Obama a dictator, is that Heil Obama or Imam Obama?

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 08:45:01 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

In article ,
says...

ah. let's see what the GOP DID do when they had congresss

2001...tax cut for the rich

2003 tax cut for the rich

how'd that work out for the economy? we doing OK?

We were until Barney Frank, John Kerry, Barak Obama
sold us to Fannie and Freddie...

they didn't control 10 trillion worth of assets

wall street did.

courtesy of the right wing

When the left wing controlled congress.... Your bull**** is growing
thin...

first there is no american left wing

2nd, it never controlled congress

try again

Oh man... you are in a fog.

do i LOOK like rush?

Moron PROVES that Obama sucks obama's stimulus works at creatingjobs JTEM General 10 February 27th 10 01:04 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer:President Obama SilentOtto General 3 November 9th 08 10:29 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama Joe[_5_] General 21 November 9th 08 10:16 PM
WW III is Here Skipper General 29 November 10th 05 07:27 AM
Lifelines III Michael ASA 57 March 2nd 04 11:47 AM