posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer:President Obama

On Nov 7, 4:29*pm, rand mair fheal wrote:
In article ,
*Matt Stawicki wrote:

Under Obama's plan, U.S. healthcare providers would be mandated to
provide coverage to anyone who applies, regardless of pre-existing
conditions.

While that sounds good on first glance, let's see how that could
affect your wallet.

so your argument is that its better to let the less healthy die off
so that your bills are lower

youre a real humanitarian

He's a typical rightard.

When you're in trouble... It's your fault and you don't deserve any
help.

When he's in trouble... Hey... We're all in this together.

That paradigm holds true from the lowliest rightard right up to the
top rightards on Wall Street.

arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 08:20:28 -0800 (PST), SilentOtto
wrote:

so your argument is that its better to let the less healthy die off
so that your bills are lower

youre a real humanitarian

He's a typical rightard.

When you're in trouble... It's your fault and you don't deserve any
help.

When he's in trouble... Hey... We're all in this together.

That paradigm holds true from the lowliest rightard right up to the
top rightards on Wall Street.

High-tech hospital emergency units degenerated into local free medical
offices. In California, for instance, between 1993 and 2003, 60
hospitals closed because of over 50% of unpaid services, and another
24 California hospitals closed in 2004. Even ambulances from Mexico
come to Emergency Rooms with indigents because the drivers know that
EMTALA requires accepting patients who come within 250 yards of a
hospital. That geographic limit has figured in many lawsuits.[11],[12]

wrote:

[...]

Well...

That just goes to show how desperately we need to overhaul our medical
system in this country, doesn't it?

Heh heh...

Rightards...

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

wrote:

[...]

Actually, it shows how desperately we need to enforce your immigration
laws.

Leftards, always coming up with the wrong answer.

Gunner