Skipper

Default WW III is Here

Iran kicked out foreigners today. They have declared war on Israel. Iran
and Korea are real threats. The predictions from the last three decades
have become reality. Wonder if the Dems and EUers will continue to be
pacifists?

--
Skipper

Will the war occur in boats? No? Then STFU.

Tamaroak

I trust in our presidummy to lead us fearlesly into battle. He's got
lots of military experience in these matters s an AWOL deserter back in
'72. Plus his staff has so much experience in military issues. Let's
just see how far down the chain of command we have to go to find someone
who actually showed up.

Never mind; he's done so well in domestic matters that I'm sure this
will all carry over when we go to battle with the infidels, right?

And we have god on our side, right? The god who gives us permission to
torture people as long as it's not done on US soil.

I'm disgusted with the whole lot of them, except for John McCain, who
really does have the right combination of balls, intelligence and morality.

Capt. Jeff
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Tamaroak wrote:
I trust in our presidummy to lead us fearlesly into battle. He's got lots
of military experience in these matters s an AWOL deserter back in '72.
Plus his staff has so much experience in military issues. Let's just see
how far down the chain of command we have to go to find someone who
actually showed up.

Never mind; he's done so well in domestic matters that I'm sure this will
all carry over when we go to battle with the infidels, right?

And we have god on our side, right? The god who gives us permission to
torture people as long as it's not done on US soil.

I'm disgusted with the whole lot of them, except for John McCain, who
really does have the right combination of balls, intelligence and
morality.

Capt. Jeff

Hey, we have a brand-spanking-new prison scandal abrewin', on top of all
the other Bush debacles.

From the Muslim world's viewpoint, if Plamegate and the CIA prison situation
was never reported on, would the great majority of them even know that
things like that were happening? Of course not. So if "scandals" like that
are so inflammatory to the enemy, why does the news media report on them in
time of war?

It is anti-US propaganda in a time of war...and the media that splashes it
all over the evening (and daytime) news is treasonous for doing so. In
their thirst to bring down Bush, the news media is damaging our country
beyond repair. And idiots like you lap it up and delight in the fact that
"it's not going to keep our troops safer". That's something to be happy
about!?!

*JimH*

Tamaroak wrote:
[...]

From the Muslim world's viewpoint, if Plamegate and the CIA prison
situation was never reported on, would the great majority of them even
know that things like that were happening? Of course not. So if
"scandals" like that are so inflammatory to the enemy, why does the news
media report on them in time of war?

It is anti-US propaganda in a time of war...and the media that splashes
it all over the evening (and daytime) news is treasonous for doing so.
In their thirst to bring down Bush, the news media is damaging our
country beyond repair. And idiots like you lap it up and delight in the
fact that "it's not going to keep our troops safer". That's something to
be happy about!?!

Your problem here is that you believe the news media works for or is
responsible to the government.

One may tend to think that when you have news anchormen fabricating news and
reporting it as fact.

Tamaroak wrote:
[...]

From the Muslim world's viewpoint, if Plamegate and the CIA prison situation
was never reported on, would the great majority of them even know that
things like that were happening? Of course not. So if "scandals" like that
are so inflammatory to the enemy, why does the news media report on them in
time of war?

NOYB, that's a ridiculous statement. How would the Muslim's know about
the secret CIA prisons? Precisely because we don't kill everybody who
gets sent to one of those facilities and some folks get released. Just
like Abu Ghraib- a lot of the people who got swept up by mistake and
hauled to Abu Ghraib might not have harbored a passionate hatred for
the US before they were forced to stand naked and jack off for the
amusement of female prison guards, etc,......but they certainly hated
the US when they were released.

Will you next suggest that we ultimately kill everybody that we torture
so word doesn't get out? That we should operate outside the law, and in
secret? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that the *exact* behavior,
by Saddam Hussein, that we sacrificed thousands of dead and wounded
Americans and $200 billion +++++ to try to stop?

Ron M.

The people have the right to know that their
government is engaged in running secret gulags,

Oh, BULL. When's the last time the media reported on a new hospital
opening in Iraq? Where's the reporting on Afghanistan? We've got troops
over there, too, you know.

People still haven't caught on that this is WAR. Those "folks" in the
"gulags" are the ENEMY. They would giggle with delight while
shishkabobing your granddaughter and roasting her over hot coals. As
far as I'm concerned, they can torture them as much as is necessary to
get information that can save American lives. Back in Vietnam, we just
took VC captives up to 10,000 feet in choppers and threatened to kick
them out the door if they didn't talk. It worked great, too, they'd
jabber like typewriters up there. Saved the lives of thousands of U.S.
soldiers. There were other effective tricks, too, like slowly peeling
strips of skin off their legs with a pair of pliers, or sticking
flamethrowers up their butts.

Now, jeez... it's like we gotta give them pedicures and manicures or
something. Whoever leaked this about those CIA facilities should be
hauled out and shot. What do they think this is, a church picnic? And
where were all these whiny do-gooders back when Saddam was murdering an
average of 150 innocent people PER DAY?

But people in general will stupidly devour whatever pablum is fed to
them by the news media. Of COURSE Bush lied about WMDs, that was the
only way to get us in there; we couldn't just "invade the middle east."

Or remember all that crap about how the inspectors couldn't find any
weapons. People are so stupid, they didn't bother to notice that the
purpose of the inspectors was NOT to "search for hidden weapons."
Their mission was to examine Saddam's evidence that the weapons had
been destroyed - and there was none, although it looked mighty
suspicious when they'd delay the inspectors for 2 days while trucks
carried concealed cargo out of a warehouse, then the inspectors would
be allowed in to find it empty, then the trucks would rumble back in
after they left. Nooooooooo, we never saw THAT story on the front
pages, did we?

Or like that soldier that was prosecuted for murder for killing a
wounded Iraqi. They made him sound like a homicidal lunatic. The news
stories didn't mention that half the guy's BRAINS were hanging out of
his skull!

I'm seeing more and more parallels between Iraq and Vietnam. No, not in
being a "quagmire," but in our being crippled and prevented from
fighting the war to win, as an indirect result of the public being
relentlessly propagandized by the media. We've got all these
flip-wristed whiners, starving for "hot stories," ready to bark like
dogs if a U.S. soldier so much as sneezes the wrong way.

But, like World War II before Pearl Harbor, people are too blind to see
where all this is leading: a full scale, global war against Islamic
extremism. If the major world powers would stop all the self-serving
BS and take decisive action together against these ragheaded loonies,
we could prevent it, but of course, that won't happen. It'll drag on
and drag on, at a cost of millions of lives, until things spiral out of
control and erupts in a global conflagration. Some terrorist who was
"mistrated" in Abu Graib will detonate a suitcase nuke in Manhattan,
and as the mushroom cloud rises, missle silos in Israel will begin to
open...

Ron M.

John H.

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:58:50 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

I trust in our presidummy to lead us fearlesly into battle. He's got
lots of military experience in these matters s an AWOL deserter back in
'72. Plus his staff has so much experience in military issues. Let's
just see how far down the chain of command we have to go to find someone
who actually showed up.

Never mind; he's done so well in domestic matters that I'm sure this
will all carry over when we go to battle with the infidels, right?

And we have god on our side, right? The god who gives us permission to
torture people as long as it's not done on US soil.

I'm disgusted with the whole lot of them, except for John McCain, who
really does have the right combination of balls, intelligence and morality.

Capt. Jeff

I hope you're including the Democrats on the intelligence committees who knew
full well of the CIA prisons. Maybe there is/was a good reason for them? Surely
no Democrats would approve of such a thing without a *very* good reason!

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
John H.

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 05:54:30 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Tamaroak wrote:
I trust in our presidummy to lead us fearlesly into battle. He's got
lots of military experience in these matters s an AWOL deserter back in
'72. Plus his staff has so much experience in military issues. Let's
just see how far down the chain of command we have to go to find someone
who actually showed up.

Never mind; he's done so well in domestic matters that I'm sure this
will all carry over when we go to battle with the infidels, right?

And we have god on our side, right? The god who gives us permission to
torture people as long as it's not done on US soil.

I'm disgusted with the whole lot of them, except for John McCain, who
really does have the right combination of balls, intelligence and morality.

Capt. Jeff

Hey, we have a brand-spanking-new prison scandal abrewin', on top of all
the other Bush debacles. This ought to help keep our troops safer, eh?
It's too bad we're stuck with this Gang Who Can't Shoot Straight for
three more years.

If this 'scandal' was so bad, why did the Democrat vice chairmen on the
committees keep so mum about it?