Default Is Obama starting WW III?

Going to be a lot of sunk boats if my theory is true.

Obama is going to try to welsh on the debts by starting WW III. Give
America cheap oil or we do war seems to be the policy. Broke, in
irrational levels of debt and deficit, USA is broke.

So, the Liberal fleabaggers think like 1929 ended with WW II, lets do a
WW III.

Can't extort cash rich no debt Libya with IMF extortion, so bomb the
crap out of them. Target Gaddafi for assassination, murdering unarmed
and non-participating children in their homes....without an act of
Congress for war.

Claiming Syria has nukes? Come now. Where is the proof Obama, at least
Bush made it sound good and went to Congress for Dimwit and GOp support.

Yep, a hidden war is going on. US-Euro banking regime is in serious
trouble and they don't care who they kill. NWO want it all.

Russia and China and some others are gearing up to stand against the
NATO regime. Might want to skip the Anderson 360 propaganda channels
and view their take on the NATO Nazi like unprovoked aggressions and
subversions of sovereign countries for political power. The new cold
war has started.

All for fleabagger debt and government corruption.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:03:57 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Going to be a lot of sunk boats if my theory is true.

Obama is going to try to welsh on the debts by starting WW III.

the kluxers keep babbling about who the hell knows what...next it'll
be obama's ****ing off the flying saucers, or elvis

Give
America cheap oil or we do war seems to be the policy. Broke, in
irrational levels of debt and deficit, USA is broke.

yep. thanks to 30 years of american right wing politics

So, the Liberal fleabaggers think like 1929 ended with WW II, lets do a
WW III.

Can't extort cash rich no debt Libya with IMF extortion, so bomb the
crap out of them. Target Gaddafi for assassination, murdering unarmed
and non-participating children in their homes....without an act of
Congress for war.

let's see...we arent participating. the french and british are

but he blames it on the black guy

typical racist clown

Claiming Syria has nukes? Come now. Where is the proof Obama, at least
Bush made it sound good and went to Congress for Dimwit and GOp support.

gee. since obama's never said this, but israel DID say they were
BUILDING them, as did the IAEA this more

racism

Russia and China and some others are gearing up to stand against the
NATO regime.

yeah good luck with that. the russian navy is less powerful than our
coast guard and the chinese are building their 1st carrier

we have 11

but your hatred of the US is noted...no doubt you want us destroyed
because we elected a black presideent

Might want to skip the Anderson 360 propaganda channels
and view their take on the NATO Nazi like unprovoked aggressions and
subversions of sovereign countries for political power. The new cold
war has started.

ah. nazis.

you can always rely on the right to project their own ideology

All for fleabagger debt and government corruption.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Going to be a lot of sunk boats if my theory is true.

Obama is going to try to welsh on the debts by starting WW III.

the kluxers keep babbling about who the hell knows what...next it'll
be obama's ****ing off the flying saucers, or elvis

Give
America cheap oil or we do war seems to be the policy. Broke, in
irrational levels of debt and deficit, USA is broke.

yep. thanks to 30 years of american right wing politics

Yeah, and the majority leadership of the democrats... If you look at
history, republicans have not had the monopolies the dems have had. And
of course last time the republicans did have the house and senate,
Pelosi started what she called the "do nothing congress" and continues
to do nothing up until her last day of leadership.

[...]

Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 08/06/2011 3:35 PM, wf3h wrote:

Can't extort cash rich no debt Libya with IMF extortion, so bomb the
crap out of them. Target Gaddafi for assassination, murdering unarmed
and non-participating children in their homes....without an act of
Congress for war.

let's see...we arent participating. the french and british are

but he blames it on the black guy

typical racist clown

So in your opinion is that a reason or an excuse?

Fact is all of NATO G8/20 are a bunch of delinquent debtors, but the
Obama has assured now that USA is in a definite debt spiral. Desperate
debtor wants war.... UK, FR, CA, Germany are like this too.

With trashed economies, debtors denial....on we march. Thee events sure
give me insight on how Adolf got Germany to do stupid things and war.
Obama preys on mass stupidity and greed from fleabaggers like you.

Claiming Syria has nukes? Come now. Where is the proof Obama, at least
Bush made it sound good and went to Congress for Dimwit and GOp support.

gee. since obama's never said this, but israel DID say they were
BUILDING them, as did the IAEA this more

racism

Not at all, orchestrated bu11sh1t is what it is. Each party takes its
turn in generating the propaganda.

Russia and China and some others are gearing up to stand against the
NATO regime.

yeah good luck with that. the russian navy is less powerful than our
coast guard and the chinese are building their 1st carrier

we have 11

Funny, sunk carriers don't do much.
http://www.nukestrat.com/china/subcave.htm

And that isn't the only facility. China has nuclear subs, never seen a
carrier out run a nuke. China is of a critical size the could take a
credible swipe at the US, but to make it count, they need more. A
Russia/China alliance could. And guess what? Why you fleabaggers
wallow in debt Russia has been building and shipping oil to
China...without USD exchange!

but your hatred of the US is noted...no doubt you want us destroyed
because we elected a black presideent

I love Americans, real Americans that is. Not the fleabagger low lifes
or the corrupt governments.

At some point, America is going to one way or another have another
revolution. People need to take back government.

Might not be this year or the next, but I bet many are ready to protest.
Lets watch Obama when they march in DC, and he throws Americans in
jail like Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Libya, Jordan, Behrain, Yemen and
2/3rds of Africa.

Fact is Obama is on the war path to the destruction of America. No
jobs, crappy jobs, lots of debt, fewer allies, more world tension, even
more debt...record numbers of foreclosures....

But like a fleabagger, always someone elses fault.

Reagan I guess was superior to Obama in that he recognized the problem
he inherited. Government isn't the solution, government is the problem.

Might want to skip the Anderson 360 propaganda channels
and view their take on the NATO Nazi like unprovoked aggressions and
subversions of sovereign countries for political power. The new cold
war has started.

ah. nazis.

you can always rely on the right to project their own ideology

Just like you can count on greedy fleabaggers who think more debt today
for their selfish asses is ok, let the kids pay for it.

So how is that "In Debt We Trust!" work'in for ya?

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 18:16:29 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Going to be a lot of sunk boats if my theory is true.

Obama is going to try to welsh on the debts by starting WW III.

the kluxers keep babbling about who the hell knows what...next it'll
be obama's ****ing off the flying saucers, or elvis

Give
America cheap oil or we do war seems to be the policy. Broke, in
irrational levels of debt and deficit, USA is broke.

yep. thanks to 30 years of american right wing politics

Yeah, and the majority leadership of the democrats...

let's see...who deregulated the financial markets and allowed CSE"s?

oh. the GOP

who allowed CDS's to increase by a factor of 12,000%?

oh. the GOP.

golly. your logic is impeccable

If you look at
history, republicans have not had the monopolies the dems have had.

doesnt matter. they are more unified around their hatred of the middle
class, and the delusion of supply side economics.

And
of course last time the republicans did have the house and senate,
Pelosi started what she called the "do nothing congress" and continues
to do nothing up until her last day of leadership.

ah. let's see what the GOP DID do when they had congresss

2001...tax cut for the rich

2003 tax cut for the rich

how'd that work out for the economy? we doing OK?

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 18:16:29 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

We were until Barney Frank, John Kerry, Barak Obama
sold us to Fannie and Freddie...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:41:35 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 08/06/2011 3:35 PM, wf3h wrote:

Can't extort cash rich no debt Libya with IMF extortion, so bomb the
crap out of them. Target Gaddafi for assassination, murdering unarmed
and non-participating children in their homes....without an act of
Congress for war.

let's see...we arent participating. the french and british are

but he blames it on the black guy

typical racist clown

So in your opinion is that a reason or an excuse?

you tell me. you're the kluxer

Fact is all of NATO G8/20 are a bunch of delinquent debtors, but the
Obama has assured now that USA is in a definite debt spiral. Desperate
debtor wants war.... UK, FR, CA, Germany are like this too.

yep. even obama cant stop the right wing destruction of america. the
right has their reader's digest view of america and they're going to
do the same thing to the US that happened to air france 447

With trashed economies, debtors denial....on we march. Thee events sure
give me insight on how Adolf got Germany to do stupid things and war.

christ you're a blithering idiot.

Obama preys on mass stupidity and greed from fleabaggers like you.

says the guy who thinks the wizard of oz is a documentary

Claiming Syria has nukes? Come now. Where is the proof Obama, at least
Bush made it sound good and went to Congress for Dimwit and GOp support.

gee. since obama's never said this, but israel DID say they were
BUILDING them, as did the IAEA this more

racism

Not at all, orchestrated bu11sh1t is what it is. Each party takes its
turn in generating the propaganda.

let's see...he said obama claimed the syrians had nukes

obama never said that.

the IAEA DID say that syria had some 'splaini' to do

but, then, obama's black so the right can attribute anything they want
to him because he's not a rich white boy

Russia and China and some others are gearing up to stand against the
NATO regime.

yeah good luck with that. the russian navy is less powerful than our
coast guard and the chinese are building their 1st carrier

we have 11

Funny, sunk carriers don't do much.
http://www.nukestrat.com/china/subcave.htm

funny, then, that the chinese are building one, isn't it?

And that isn't the only facility. China has nuclear subs, never seen a
carrier out run a nuke.

if it comes to nukes, the last thing we'll have to worry about is a
carrier

ever hear of a trident sub?

China is of a critical size the could take a
credible swipe at the US, but to make it count, they need more. A
Russia/China alliance could. And guess what? Why you fleabaggers
wallow in debt Russia has been building and shipping oil to
China...without USD exchange!

yeah that'll happen soon... a chinese russian alliance. both are
greedy, corrupt countries. you let me know when that happens, OK?

and the right wing destroyed the US so we have no money to build a
response. you can thank your right wing traitors on wall street.

but your hatred of the US is noted...no doubt you want us destroyed
because we elected a black presideent

I love Americans, real Americans that is. Not the fleabagger low lifes
or the corrupt governments.

At some point, America is going to one way or another have another
revolution. People need to take back government.

they won't. as sinclair lewis said, when fascism comes to america, it
will be wrapped in the flag and carrrying the cross

can you say 'sarah palin'

Fact is Obama is on the war path to the destruction of America. No
jobs, crappy jobs, lots of debt, fewer allies, more world tension, even
more debt...record numbers of foreclosures....

you just dont get it do you? you think obama has been pres since 2001.

you're right wing and stupid (yes, a redundancy), but most right
wingers know bush was pres in 2001

But like a fleabagger, always someone elses fault.

Reagan I guess was superior to Obama in that he recognized the problem
he inherited. Government isn't the solution, government is the problem.

let's see...in the last 2 years, wall street sucked TEN TRILLION out
of the US economy

after the govt DEREGULATED the banks.

you were saying?

Might want to skip the Anderson 360 propaganda channels
and view their take on the NATO Nazi like unprovoked aggressions and
subversions of sovereign countries for political power. The new cold
war has started.

ah. nazis.

you can always rely on the right to project their own ideology

Just like you can count on greedy fleabaggers who think more debt today
for their selfish asses is ok, let the kids pay for it.

let's see...debt

number 1 contributor to the debt?

bush's tax cuts

nubmer 2 ontributor

bush's iraq war

but he blames it on the black guy.

do we need more proof of his racism?

So how is that "In Debt We Trust!" work'in for ya?

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 20:52:24 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

If you look at
history, republicans have not had the monopolies the dems have had.

doesnt matter. they are more unified around their hatred of the middle
class, and the delusion of supply side economics.

And
of course last time the republicans did have the house and senate,
Pelosi started what she called the "do nothing congress" and continues
to do nothing up until her last day of leadership.

ah. let's see what the GOP DID do when they had congresss

2001...tax cut for the rich

2003 tax cut for the rich

how'd that work out for the economy? we doing OK?

We were until Barney Frank, John Kerry, Barak Obama
sold us to Fannie and Freddie...

they didn't control 10 trillion worth of assets

wall street did.

courtesy of the right wing

Moron PROVES that Obama sucks obama's stimulus works at creatingjobs JTEM General 10 February 27th 10 01:04 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer:President Obama SilentOtto General 3 November 9th 08 10:29 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama Joe[_5_] General 21 November 9th 08 10:16 PM
WW III is Here Skipper General 29 November 10th 05 07:27 AM
Lifelines III Michael ASA 57 March 2nd 04 11:47 AM