Default Obama is attacking Libya because...

On 06/06/2011 6:57 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/5/11 11:23 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/06/2011 8:39 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:32 am, John wrote:
... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing
soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS
army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump
right to name-calling.

No Boat realted content once again from the Virginia Teat-
Sucker...John Herring.

And lots of replies from the fleabaggers.

You just have to admire the stupidity of these mooks who support the
dictator of libya. What the two morons are doing, of course, is
providing a justification for the libyan dictatorship.

Man, are you brainwashed. The whole region is nothing but puppet
dictators, even Saudi Arabia. Pick on small Libya because it is a war
US might actually win? No IMF extortion? Come, Obama's war...get the
Muslim Brotherhood a way in.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 06/06/2011 7:31 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/6/11 9:27 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:23:37 -0600, wrote:

On 05/06/2011 8:39 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:32 am, John wrote:
... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing
soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in
HIS army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump
right to name-calling.

No Boat realted content once again from the Virginia Teat-
Sucker...John Herring.

And lots of replies from the fleabaggers.

None of which even attempt to answer the question.

Well, here's one for you, **** for brains...in a just world,those
national guard troops who murdered the kent state students should have
been fair game.

Or the Canadian G8/20 where over 1000 civilians, unarmed and peacefully
protesting were rounded up. Not many had any charges stick and only a
month ago the last one released.

Yep, we are not as free as we think. Government even infiltrates
domestic activities to subvert them.

Nothing like government creating the problem then pretending to be the
solution.

http://wn.com/violent_protest_or_age..._time=all_time

Pretty hard to deny, was filmed.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
jps jps is offline

On 05/06/2011 8:39 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:32 am, John wrote:
... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing
soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS
army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump
right to name-calling.

No Boat realted content once again from the Virginia Teat-
Sucker...John Herring.

And lots of replies from the fleabaggers.

You just have to admire the stupidity of these mooks who support the
dictator of libya. What the two morons are doing, of course, is
providing a justification for the libyan dictatorship.

They don't care as long as they're opposing anything our CIC favors.

Nose, spite, face.

On 05/06/2011 8:39 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:32 am, John wrote:
[...]

And the original question has yet to be answered.

Must be embarrassing.

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:40:52 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 05/06/2011 8:39 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:32 am, John wrote:
... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing
soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS
army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump
right to name-calling.

No Boat realted content once again from the Virginia Teat-
Sucker...John Herring.

And lots of replies from the fleabaggers.

You just have to admire the stupidity of these mooks who support the
dictator of libya. What the two morons are doing, of course, is
providing a justification for the libyan dictatorship.

They don't care as long as they're opposing anything our CIC favors.

Nose, spite, face.

Harry's new group would love that stuff. Take it over there.

Who the **** are you? I don't recognize you as having any authority
or standing.

You're just another spoofer who can't keep a handle for more than a
week.

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:43:50 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:23:37 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

On 05/06/2011 8:39 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:32 am, John wrote:
... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump right to name-calling.

No Boat realted content once again from the Virginia Teat-
Sucker...John Herring.

And lots of replies from the fleabaggers.

None of which even attempt to answer the question.

Well, you're not very good at answering specific questions, either.

At least as much as your guy, 'Bama.

How's that, Kevin.
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:05:17 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 05/06/2011 8:39 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:32 am, John wrote:
[...]

Who the **** are you, asshole? Who am I spoofing????

I'm the same person who's been using the same screen name since 2002,
asshole.

How many names have you been through since you started posting here,
asshole?