Default Obama is attacking Libya because...

.... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump right to name-calling.

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 09:32:36 -0400, John H
wrote:

... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump right to name-calling.

The "liberal" answer is that you're a racist/moron.

wrote:

... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump right to name-calling.

The "liberal" answer is that you're a racist/moron.

And that is the only answer you can give, which takes no intellect.
But that's not bad for a brainless twit. It's not very credible though.

wrote:

... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump right to name-calling.

The "liberal" answer is that you're a racist/moron.

And that is the only answer you can give, which takes no intellect.
But that's not bad for a brainless twit. It's not very credible though.

She/it sure proves a point easily.

wrote:

... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump right to name-calling.

The "liberal" answer is that you're a racist/moron.

And that is the only answer you can give, which takes no intellect.
But that's not bad for a brainless twit. It's not very credible though.

She/it sure proves a point easily.

You/moron continue to confirm that you're a racist/liar.

wrote:

... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump right to name-calling.

The "liberal" answer is that you're a racist/moron.

And that is the only answer you can give, which takes no intellect.
But that's not bad for a brainless twit. It's not very credible though.

She/it sure proves a point easily.

I wonder how she's getting along at Harry's place. She must be lost for
words. Insults are forbidden, you know.

On 05/06/2011 7:32 AM, John H wrote:
... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump right to name-calling.

Obama is a corrupt hypocritical idiot treating Americans and others as
if they are stupid. Many are.

Libya is about getting Libyan oil cheap, 144 tons of gold, central bank
not in debt and under IMF extortion and organizing a united African
states. Not any good for US-Euro colonial/corporate interests.

Normally a country can be kept in line with the UN-IMF regime, but Libya
government and banks have almost zero debt. Debt is a form of slavery.

I get a kick out of media manipulation, put a English placard about
"democracy" to get a western public buy in. Hell, most of their people
can't read English let alone comprehend democracy. Islam does not have
democracy.

What it is about are criminals, lots of young males, unemployed or so
poor that $10 rise in groceries a month hurts in hunger. No woman wants
them, they have nothing to offer. All they have is their lives, hungry
mouth and lots of rage. Join up with al Queda, Muslim Brotherhood and
organize the violence. Most want a united Islam in the hopes they get a
bigger piece of the pie.

Egypt went from a democracy to a military dictatorship and Obama helped
it along. Go figure, Obama helped destroy a democracy.

When NATO tried to assassinate Gaddafi, and it went wrong killing
children in their own home Obama knew he had to pull a rabbit out of the
hat to stem the growing anti-assassination sediment. Knowing where
Osama was, and worried others might disclose Obama knowing where Osama
was and doing nothing, the time to sacrifice Osama came. Yep, getting
Osama was a political practicality, as if a GOP stood up in Congress it
could have looked pretty bad for Obama.

My guess is Gaddafi told westerners and Saudi to screw off, thus making
this a political vendetta. Kaddafi was no angel, but our governments
quite happily dealt with him for decades...

This isn't unrelated to Gbagbo of Ivory Coast. Not at all, Gbagbo and
Gaddafi wanted an African unification and labour standards etc. Gbagbo
was not a UN puppet, so the UN financially and with arms backed a Muslim
rebellion with their puppet boy.

In the end there is a top level power struggle going on. And meda is
being used to con people. Our leaders are being dishonest as to the
real reasons why Libya matters, Bahrain, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, and
dozens of other countries don't mater, yet.

The NATO-US-Euro Regime marches on. Just like Nazi Germany, one country
at a time.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.