jps jps is offline

Default Obama is attacking Libya because...

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:57:11 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 6/5/11 11:23 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/06/2011 8:39 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:32 am, John wrote:
... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing
soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in HIS
army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump
right to name-calling.

No Boat realted content once again from the Virginia Teat-
Sucker...John Herring.

And lots of replies from the fleabaggers.

You just have to admire the stupidity of these mooks who support the
dictator of libya. What the two morons are doing, of course, is
providing a justification for the libyan dictatorship.

They don't care as long as they're opposing anything our CIC favors.

Nose, spite, face.