Default WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS..

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

********************

What about your constant accusations of him being a pedophile??

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

Raymond Harry Krause is a convicted predator, do a google... You got
yourself into it when you joined Paul in the threats to my business..
Best just keep your head down too, cause if this goes any further, you
are in too...

Subject: WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS..
From: True North
Newsgroups: rec.boats

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

********************

What about your constant accusations of him being a pedophile??

I do not ever remember Harry Krause denying being a pedophile.

On 20/05/2011 6:38 AM, True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

You should look at harry's comments on the daughter.

--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?

Words of encouragement from #2 man Ziggy®[_4_] General 2 February 2nd 11 12:27 AM
Yo, Harry Krause Pensacola Bob General 2 January 14th 10 09:29 PM
Yo Harry Krause, How Many? camacdonaldiii General 3 October 28th 08 10:13 PM
Harry Krause [email protected] General 16 September 29th 07 12:57 AM
Harry Krause Don Dando General 9 January 18th 05 09:36 PM