BoatBanter.com

-   -   WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/130807-warning-harry-krause-wont-man-up-his-words.html)

I_am_Tosk May 19th 11 09:01 PM

WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS..

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

True North[_3_] May 20th 11 01:38 PM

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

********************

What about your constant accusations of him being a pedophile??

I_am_Tosk May 20th 11 01:44 PM

WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS..

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

Raymond Harry Krause is a convicted predator, do a google... You got
yourself into it when you joined Paul in the threats to my business..
Best just keep your head down too, cause if this goes any further, you
are in too...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Sour Krause[_2_] May 20th 11 04:31 PM

WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS..

In article ,
says...

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

Raymond Harry Krause is a convicted predator, do a google... You got
yourself into it when you joined Paul in the threats to my business..
Best just keep your head down too, cause if this goes any further, you
are in too...

Add to the fact that Harry has brought up pedophilia here many, many
times, probably hundreds. Don sure is helping dig Harry deeper in
trouble!

BAR[_2_] May 20th 11 10:23 PM

Subject: WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS..
From: True North
Newsgroups: rec.boats

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

********************

What about your constant accusations of him being a pedophile??

I do not ever remember Harry Krause denying being a pedophile.

Canuck57[_9_] May 21st 11 12:03 AM

On 20/05/2011 6:38 AM, True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

You should look at harry's comments on the daughter.

--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?