True North[_3_] True North[_3_] is offline

Default WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS..

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

What about your constant accusations of him being a pedophile??