Default Harry Krause

Harry, I'm still trying to find your name in the Yale directory. I
remember you writing that you were on campus with President Bush.
That would have been in the mid to late 1960s. What year did you
graduate?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, I'm still trying to find your name in the Yale directory. I
remember you writing that you were on campus with President Bush.
That would have been in the mid to late 1960s. What year did you
graduate?

Got a secret crush on Harry?

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, I'm still trying to find your name in the Yale directory. I
remember you writing that you were on campus with President Bush.
That would have been in the mid to late 1960s. What year did you
graduate?

Got a secret crush on Harry?

Another day, another fan. Maybe I should be more careful in the mens' room.
BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, I'm still trying to find your name in the Yale directory. I
remember you writing that you were on campus with President Bush.
That would have been in the mid to late 1960s. What year did you
graduate?

Got a secret crush on Harry?

Another day, another fan. Maybe I should be more careful in the mens' room.

Another day, another lie debunked.

You should have take the opportunity I gave you to have the Lobsta' boat
destroyed in the Hurricane that came up the bay a couple of years ago.

Dan Dan is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, I'm still trying to find your name in the Yale directory. I
remember you writing that you were on campus with President Bush.
That would have been in the mid to late 1960s. What year did you
graduate?

Got a secret crush on Harry?

Are you compelled to respond in Harry's behalf with your stupid remarks?

Dan Dan is offline

HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, I'm still trying to find your name in the Yale directory. I
remember you writing that you were on campus with President Bush.
That would have been in the mid to late 1960s. What year did you
graduate?

Got a secret crush on Harry?

Another day, another fan. Maybe I should be more careful in the mens' room.

Non-responsive. Go figure.

"Dan" intrceptor@gmaildotcom wrote in message
.. .
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, I'm still trying to find your name in the Yale directory. I
remember you writing that you were on campus with President Bush.
That would have been in the mid to late 1960s. What year did you
graduate?

Got a secret crush on Harry?

Are you compelled to respond in Harry's behalf with your stupid remarks?

Are you compelled to respond in camacdonaldiii behalf with your stupid
remarks?

Another day, another fan. Maybe I should be more careful in the mens'
room.

Another pesky lie, eh? Men's room? How 'bout Yale / M.D. / Lobster boat?

Are you compelled to respond in camacdonaldiii behalf with your stupid
remarks?

Is it your position, Don, that Harry Krause is a truthful individual?

On Sep 27, 6:32?pm, "William Bruce" wrote:
Are you compelled to respond in camacdonaldiii behalf with your stupid
remarks?

Is it your position, Don, that Harry Krause is a truthful individual?

Anybody hanging around this NG has had ample opportunity to form a
personal opinion of Harry's believablity. He has made a number of
claims about his personal life, his education, his possessions, etc
that for one reason or another he has never chosen to verify for the
skeptics.

Discussing whether or not HK is a "liar" makes a very booooring NG
topic. It doesn't bother Harry a bit as it keeps him in a spotlight of
some sort, even if it's not the best possible hue.

I don't personally understand the motivation for anybody to use the NG
as a blog. Few of the posters are actually acquainted, and who gives a
rip about the mundane details in the daily lives of complete
strangers? Harry's situation points out another danger of "blogging"
the NG. **** enough people off, and before long they begin digging
through the story of your life for apparent inconsistencies.

PING: Harry Krause Jim Bailey General 3 June 23rd 05 04:04 PM
Harry Krause Don Dando General 9 January 18th 05 09:36 PM
OT posters (ie Harry Krause) Parallax General 18 March 5th 04 01:30 AM