I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS..

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

If you decide to "debate" or converse with Harry Krause be careful. If
he runs his mouth and get's himself into hot water he will call the cops
and hide under his desk. I have him blocked so please don't bother
regurgitating his obligatory rant, I already know what he is going to
say. If he says anything illegal please send it to me so I can pass it
along though.. I know he can't help himself and thinks he won, but trust
me, I have already been told I didn't break any laws, now let's see if
he can say the same...

Raymond Harry Krause is a convicted predator, do a google... You got
yourself into it when you joined Paul in the threats to my business..
Best just keep your head down too, cause if this goes any further, you
are in too...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!