Don Dando

Default Harry Krause

Can anyone enlighten me about Harry? I have sent him nice inquiries asking
what the source of his information was, is he a retired journalists, etc. I
get no replies.

I'm curious why his world updates are posted here at a boating interest news
group.

He seems knowledgeable, maybe a bit biased but obviously no dummy.

Don Dando

Don White

"Don Dando" wrote in message
.. .
Can anyone enlighten me about Harry? I have sent him nice inquiries

asking
what the source of his information was, is he a retired journalists, etc.

get no replies.

I'm curious why his world updates are posted here at a boating interest

news
group.

He seems knowledgeable, maybe a bit biased but obviously no dummy.

Don Dando

Harry tries to spread the 'good word', but is surrounded by mad dogs yapping
at his heels.
It just takes awhile before he discovers if you are legit, or just another
rabid hound. Have faith and let him know where you stand.

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"Don Dando" wrote in message
.. .
Can anyone enlighten me about Harry? I have sent him nice inquiries

asking
what the source of his information was, is he a retired journalists, etc.

get no replies.

I'm curious why his world updates are posted here at a boating interest

news
group.

He seems knowledgeable, maybe a bit biased but obviously no dummy.

Don Dando

Harry tries to spread the 'good word'......

Thanks for the good laugh Don.

Harry wrote:

Several. One is that it annoys the right-wing garbage that creates such

a stench in this newsgroup.

****

That's silly, Harry. About half the right wingers seldom post anything
here unless it's in response to you, or a retaliatory strike against
something you posted or an insult you lobbed their way. You guys need
each other. :-)

Tuuuk

LOL,,,

That is funny,,,

Krause is the biggest form of scum lying piece of **** around,, even his own
children have left him and promised never to associate again.
Now krause is a liar,, big liar and lowest form of scum,, he claims all
these riches and boats

I spoke to a friend of his,, a Mr Hoeflich,,, said some interesting things
about krause,,,

Krause worked in a press company,, he worked in the edit department, he was
a computer data entry person,, books on Family Law, family successions and
shareholder agreements etc,, funny thing is that krause's own family hates
him,,,
Now krause says he has all these guns,, he will use them including his hand
guns,, then he says he doesn't have them,, then krause says he has all this
land,,, where all the deer and the buffalo roam,, and he allows people to
picnic on his land and take photos of all his land, blueberry fields and
yacht yard,,
Krause insults everyone he can,, he insulted the people of Thailand and made
some nasty comments about those who were harmed in this disaster.

Ya,,the man is knowledgeable in some areas but a real dope in others. He has
no clue of economics and politics. He is 76 years old, has a list of
medicines as long as the I95 Interstate and his own children (according to
krause himself) hate him and left him for their mother.

I asked about krause also a few weeks back and my email account was dam near
flooded with responses from those who hate krause,, he is hated with a
passion by the majority of the group yet has a couple true sock puppets who
he controls,,, they are not too smart either,,,

But I wouldn't waste much time with krause,,, Myself, I simply want to meet
the man,, he invited me to his house in Gambrills and I accepted,, I will
guarantee you that I will never,,, never ,,,never even think about talking
the lowest form of life after I meet up with him,, He offered to make some
comments to me in person,, I think the toothless senile old man hasn't the
balls,, but we will see. Now he claims he has Lions and Tigers and Bears,, O
My,, Pandas and Bobcats,,, lol,,,

You see it all depends on what time krause posts a statement,, some of his
meds makes him aggressive and he flings insults as invectively as
possible,,, sometimes he makes some ridiculous lies,, and other times of the
day he makes an normal post,,, It is a medication thing,,, I think his wife
Hazel does this on purpose,,, lol,,,

"Don Dando" wrote in message
.. .
Can anyone enlighten me about Harry? I have sent him nice inquiries
asking
what the source of his information was, is he a retired journalists, etc.
get no replies.

I'm curious why his world updates are posted here at a boating interest
news
group.

He seems knowledgeable, maybe a bit biased but obviously no dummy.

Don Dando

K. Smith

Don Dando wrote:
Can anyone enlighten me about Harry? I have sent him nice inquiries asking
what the source of his information was, is he a retired journalists, etc. I
get no replies.

I'm curious why his world updates are posted here at a boating interest news
group.

He seems knowledgeable, maybe a bit biased but obviously no dummy.

Don Dando

Sorry but you're very mistaken; he's a dummy of the first order, a
totally uneducated lying grub.

How is this thing on gas? Is there a MPG number? I hear turbines arent
too bad ..

Matt

Netsock

wrote in message
ups.com...
How is this thing on gas? Is there a MPG number? I hear turbines arent
too bad ..

Matt

Hi Matt.

It doesnt do too bad at cruising speeds, but @ 75% and above, it starts to
drink like a seasoned frat house on Saturday night.

I can average about 10 GPH keeping her below 40 mph, but at top speed (90%+
speed/130+ mph) she chugs a whopping 100 GPH.

So, running the two 80 gallon tanks, and one 40 gallon tank, we could wisk
thru that on a "fast day" in about 2 hours...making the "cost of fun"
factor, around $180.00 per hour.

Slightly higher than the marinas PWC hourly rental rate...

Take care.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/