JimH

Default Message to Mr. Harry Krause

"WaIIy" wrote in message

Well Harry, Ohio was a squeaker and much close than I expected. The
Democratic machine did a good job. If the Republicans were asleep at
the switch like they were in the last election, Kerry would have won.

You are a smart guy and already you already know that President Bush has
been re-elected. If you want to wait until the Ohio provisional and
overseas ballots are counted, that's fine with me.

But...... reality creeps in, doesn't it?

In light of the election results, it looks like I have won our bet.
I hope you will accept this graciously and get on with life.

If you don't mind, please send a check to the Make-a-Wish
Foundation for $100.00 in lieu of sending it to me.

You will find the pdf file for mailing in a donation here...

http://www.wish.org/home/giving/index.htm

You are an honorable person and I trust you will do this.

Thanks,
Wally

Krause is an honorable person? I doubt he will follow through on his bet.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Harry can ask for a receipt and scan the receipt to put posted on a web
page. It would show if he really does contribute to worthwhile charities,
or does he just like to talk about it.

"JimH" wrote in message

[...]

JimH

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:15:17 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

WaIIy wrote:
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:12:21 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

If you don't mind, please send a check to the Make-a-Wish
Foundation for $100.00 in lieu of sending it to me.

You will find the pdf file for mailing in a donation here...

http://www.wish.org/home/giving/index.htm

You are an honorable person and I trust you will do this.

Thanks,
Wally

Hmmm, I thought Harry would reply to my post.

Maybe I was wrong in my assessment of him.

I hope not.

Did I miss a bon mot of yours? I don't read all the posts here,
especially the ones with my name on them, as I assume tney're just snot.
Ahhh...we made a bet and I lost... I got it. Is that where you want your
prize to go?

You're full of ****.

Told you.

Dan Krueger

The way I read it, Harry intends to make good on your bet. Give him the benefit
of the doubt. If he doesn't pay up then start the war...

Dan

WaIIy wrote:

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 07:49:54 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

If you don't mind, please send a check to the Make-a-Wish
Foundation for $100.00 in lieu of sending it to me.

You will find the pdf file for mailing in a donation here...

http://www.wish.org/home/giving/index.htm

You are an honorable person and I trust you will do this.

Thanks,
Wally

Hmmm, I thought Harry would reply to my post.

Maybe I was wrong in my assessment of him.

I hope not.

Did I miss a bon mot of yours? I don't read all the posts here,
especially the ones with my name on them, as I assume tney're just snot.
Ahhh...we made a bet and I lost... I got it. Is that where you want your
prize to go?

You're full of ****.

Told you.

I deserved that, Jim. He won't even own up to a bet he made.

No honor.

He's been back and forth, but now permanently in my killfile.

Well, at least for four more years

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Wally,
That might be true, but he still may send your charity $100. Just have them
send you the tax receipt to verify he actually sent it in.

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 00:31:47 GMT, Dan Krueger
wrote:

The way I read it, Harry intends to make good on your bet. Give him the
benefit
of the doubt. If he doesn't pay up then start the war...

Dan

Like I said, krouse is a piece of ****.

basskisser

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message news:0D9id.459499$mD.254459@attbi_s02...
Harry can ask for a receipt and scan the receipt to put posted on a web
page. It would show if he really does contribute to worthwhile charities,
or does he just like to talk about it.

And you could do the same with your MD and PhD degrees, too. I'll be waiting.