Default 2nd Kook Seeks GOP Nomination

On Sun, 15 May 2011 13:29:30 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 11:50:14 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 15 May 2011 12:57:47 -0300, "True North"
wrote:

the GOP is so far right that ronald reagan would be unelectable today.

*******************

I guess it's every man for themselves... and those lucky enough to be the
winners like it like that.
What I find hard to understand is why people at the bottom of the barrel
would still go out and support that system. You'd think self interest would
kick in for them just as it does for the ruling elite.

it's absolutely amazing how fundamentalist they are...in social
values, with rick santorum talking about 'collective' moral values
that enforce religion...and fundamentalist supply side economics which
views salaries as a drain on the economy, and only the rich need to
have money

Santorum is a bs artist - he has no values.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...hn-Ensign-sex-
scandal-spreads-to-other-Republicans

Cuckold e-mails Santorum for help.
Santorum doesn't respond, but snitches to the cuckolder.
Tom coburn is all tied up in this too.
Amorals preaching morality.

Have you ever googled Santorum? ;-)

andrew sullivan had that about him a few years ago

those of us who suffered while this deluded communist was in power
here in PA are amazed he's still considered viable by the GOP

In article ,
says...

Have you ever googled Santorum? ;-)

Yes. And that's as sick as Santorum.
Just shows how low we are.
All poison, little common sense.

On Sun, 15 May 2011 14:48:28 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 13:12:51 -0400, wf3h wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 12:24:12 -0400,
wrote:

well because the right hemmed and hawed, shucked and jived...and the
GOP filibustered ANY single payer provision, ANY provision that would
enable terminal patients to get info on palliative care, etc. and
STILL...after ALL these concessions were made, the right STILL
wouldn't support it.

do you DENY obama wanted a SINGLE payer option? where is it?

i got no problem saying the RIGHT...whether DEMS OR GOP is wrecking
the country. the right thinks there's nothing more important than
profit for the 1%

FIRST you denied there were 'mandates' prior to this situation

NOW you're bitching about the SIZE of 'mandates'. the FACT is
'mandates' have ALWAYS been in the tax code. THIS one is no different.

If the government is going to tax you as much as the insurance costs,
that is a mandate.

and each american pays a mandate of about 2300 for kids.

and there will be a subsidy for those who can't pay the mandate.

guess what they do for medical care now?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42993395...h-health_care/

gee. a death panel, courtesy of the pro life american right

MOVING THE GOALPOSTS

what i said was that

What you said was EIGHTY PERCENT.

what YOU said was 30%! so i was off by 10%

you were off by 30%

50%+1 is 18% away from 68%

Maybe we should go look at WHO they bribed. That might be more
telling. The senators they bought in 2008 were not running in 2010,
nor was Obama who got a lot more wall street money than McCain. (63%
or so as I recall but it was in the text of that 2008 link if you want
to check me)

and yet the GOP got 70% of wall street money when the DEMS started to
regulate wall street. and they got a pay off. the GOP is fighting any
regulation at all.

you wanna have sex with someone of the same gender the GOP wants all
KINDS Of govt regulations

you wanna steal a billion?

it's SMALL GOVT!!

even some dems believe right wing mythology. you're not immune. no
reason there arent stupid democrats. we have LOTS here in PA.

Like I said look inside YOUR party.

like i said, look inside YOUR ideology

You don't really seem to understand my idealogy very well and you keep
knee jerking me into some imaginary box you have created.

sure i do. you're the ideology of plutocracy

i'm in favor of capitalism

bush didnt start the iraq war?

Again he did that with a lot of democrat votes, including the current
Sec of State.

HAHAHAHA

let's see...bush LIED about WMD's. and you IGNORE that!!

i love it when you right wingers RUN from your history!

I am not running from anything. There were plenty of neocon democrats
who were eager to have a war with Iraq.

\
how many were president?

oh. zero.

They were the same ones who
criticized GHWB for not chasing the Iraqis all the way to Baghdad in
1991. These are the ones who are backed by AIPAC and have never seen a
war against Muslims that they didn't like.

and how many were president?

oh. zero.

how many were commander in chief?

zero.

bush didnt have 2 tax cuts, in 2001 and 2003?

That Obama just extended,. That is now the Obama tax cut along with an
additional 2% cut in FICA which insured SS would never see a surplus
again.

guess you FORGOT obama TRIED to have tax cuts ONLY for those making
LESS than 250K

but the RIGHT, with their urban myth of 'supply side' economics,
INSISTED it be extended to the rich or they wouldnt vote for it

why do RIGHT WINGERS ALWAYS RUN from their own history?

Maybe we just need a definition at this point. Are you saying that
around half of the democrats are right wing too?

not quite sure. GOP is more conservative than the dems are liberal, so
there's a right wing tilt to the senate:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42993395...h-health_care/

ben nelson and blanche lincoln both have ACU ratings of 48%-46%

and under bush? oh. 150,000

gee. i guess if you're right wing

150,000 is the same as 50,000

Obama just moved them to another quagmire in Afghanistan

tell it to bin laden. he'd disagree

oh. wait...there's a technical detail...

Yeah the technical detain is OBL was in Pakistan and it was not a
150,000 man army that got him., It was a small team of special ops
people. That is what we should have been doing all along.

and obama has been moving in that direction as well, which is why the
number of these operations has increased, along with increased drone
strikes. but you dont just cut and run

You still have not said why we are at war with Afghanistan if all of
the enemies are in Pakistan

you have still not said why you think we should invade pakistan

You miss my point, we should get the hell out of Afghanistan.

Our major successes are actually by UAV operators from an Air Force
base in the US or special ops guys flying in under the Radar, not by a
huge invasion force.

and yet if we dont stablize afghanistan, the taliban will return, they
will set up operations with al qaida and we'll have pakistin and
afghanistan to deal with

I thought this was a war on terrorism. The taliban is only interested
in getting us out of Afghanistan

and you know that how?? they MURDERED 3000 americans and here you are
telling us what patriots they are!

The Taliban had nothing to do with 9-11. Most of them still have never
even heard of it.

sure they did. in fact, you lost all credibility when you made that
statement

OBL was living in kabul on 9/11. when mullah omar was ordered by the
US to turn over OBL, he refused, saying OBL was a guest in afghanist

so your statement is wrong. and it's like saying the japanese had no
responsibility for hte attack on pearl harbor

If your excuse for invading Afghanistan was just that they sheltered
OBL, what do you have to say about Pakistan?

mullah omar was the HEAD Of the taliban. and there are no nukes in
afghanistan. so there's NO eivdence the HEAD Of govt in pakistan knew
ANYTHING about OBL. the ISI certainly did, but this just means we have
to be at war with pakistan in a different way.

This showed a lot more
complicity from the government than anything that OBL ever had in
Afghanistan. If we can ignore that, why stay in Afghanistan. We should
just say we got the ******* and we are coming home.

absolutely wrong. no one agrees with you and you CANT find a SINGLE
refernce saying the taliban didnt know OBL was in afghanistan. not
one.

Yes I do know that and the latter is true ... in both countries. It is
probably worse in Afghanistan. Karzai is totally corrupt, yet we are
still trying to prop him up.

yep. and that's fine. as long as he kills the taliban i dont care how
much he impoverishes his own people

Killing taliban is like stepping on ants. It may make you feel like
you are doing something but you are at war with their birth rate.
Some day soon the population is going to throw Karzai out and they
will blame us for letting him stay there so long ... just like the
Egyptians

depends. if karzai is content to kill taliban and they are willing to
try and kill him, then we have a stand off. which is a win for us. as
long as we deny afghanistan to the taliban, we win.

On Sun, 15 May 2011 15:06:40 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 13:17:27 -0400, wf3h wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 13:13:48 -0400,
wrote:

the system is broken because it serves the interest of the powerful to
have it that way. if there are no controls then it's impossible to put
any checks and balances on the 'supply side' fundamentalist right wing

and they're fine with that.

The entitlement system is broke because of demographics, no more no
less.

partially true. the collapse of our economy, engineered by the right,
is the real reason we're broke

You started out with 35 or 40 payers per retiree in 1935 and people
were only expected to collect for a couple of years if they lived that
long. Now we have 3 workers per retiree and they will collect for 18
years.
It is simply unsustainable. The whole concept of a trust fund is
fantasy, invented in 1939 to fund the build up for WWII.

what's also unsustainable is the massive increase in healthcare costs
we face, again, engineered by the 'free market' fundamentalism of the
right.

at ever turn the right has ensured that privilege, not merit, was the
name of the game in the US.

BTW did you see how Geithner is extending the debt ceiling? He is
taking money from the federal pension program. I am surprised nobody
is raising hell about that.

we have no choice but to extend the ceiling. our debt wouldnt be
serviceable if we didnt

On 14/05/2011 7:31 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 14:21:49 -0600,
wrote:

On 14/05/2011 12:55 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 13:37:31 -0400, wrote:

after the US right has had 30 years of fundamentalist deregulaory
plutocracy, they havent left obama much choice. this is america
when
the right wing wins.

you are bat**** crazy bob but you already know that

and that's about the level of response one gets when one challenges
the urban myths of the right

Urban myths of the right? Are you nuts? You make as much sense as
your fruitcake buddy Plume.

would you like me to list the asshole beliefs you and the right have?

Listing yourself and defumer? Appropriate assholes.

myths of the right

-the american dream
-american 'exceptionalism'
-capitalists will always do what's right
-unions destroy a country

etc etc

Man, with the effort you put into excuses, whining and bulls!t, with as
little as an attitude change you could become rich.

Trouble is, you have flebaggers disease. Too much excuses, whining and
wasted energy on self pity. A loser!

--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?

wrote:

Listing yourself and defumer? Appropriate assholes.

myths of the right

-the american dream
-american 'exceptionalism'
-capitalists will always do what's right
-unions destroy a country

etc etc

Man, with the effort you put into excuses, whining and bulls!t, with as
little as an attitude change you could become rich.

nope. my dad's not rich. US social mobility is among the lowest in the
western world

but that is called a 'fact' and you right wingers just ignore it

Trouble is, you have flebaggers disease. Too much excuses, whining and
wasted energy on self pity. A loser!

yeah i know. your reader's digest view of history is quite comforting
to all children