Default 2nd Kook Seeks GOP Nomination

On Sun, 15 May 2011 12:57:47 -0300, "True North"
wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 13 May 2011 12:29:20 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

Ron Paul, the Texas congressman, declared his (third) candidacy for
president Friday on ‘Good Morning America.’ The ‘intellectual
grandfather’ of the tea party movement is a constitutional purist who’s
as popular among his fervent followers as he is disliked by the GOP
establishment. He’s a dark horse pushing for an upset victory.
- - -

Ah, yes...Crazy Ron...about as much chance of winning the presidency as,
say, Newt, the Donald, the Sara, the Michele, the Mitt, et cetera.

the GOP is so far right that ronald reagan would be unelectable today.

*******************

I guess it's every man for themselves... and those lucky enough to be the
winners like it like that.
What I find hard to understand is why people at the bottom of the barrel
would still go out and support that system. You'd think self interest would
kick in for them just as it does for the ruling elite.

it's absolutely amazing how fundamentalist they are...in social
values, with rick santorum talking about 'collective' moral values
that enforce religion...and fundamentalist supply side economics which
views salaries as a drain on the economy, and only the rich need to
have money

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Santorum is a bs artist - he has no values.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...hn-Ensign-sex-
scandal-spreads-to-other-Republicans

Cuckold e-mails Santorum for help.
Santorum doesn't respond, but snitches to the cuckolder.
Tom coburn is all tied up in this too.
Amorals preaching morality.

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 15 May 2011 01:29:52 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 14 May 2011 23:56:39 -0400, wf3h wrote:

On Sat, 14 May 2011 23:40:18 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 14 May 2011 21:32:43 -0400, wf3h wrote:

On Sat, 14 May 2011 17:14:09 -0400,
wrote:

If you are a big business, Wall Street, insurance company, medical
conglomerate, neocon war mongering kind of republican you have to
love Obama. So far he is GW Bush with a tan. (the 5th Bush Brother)

let's see...

obama proposed a single payer system that would put the insurance
companies out of business

Yet he brags about a system that did little but bring another 40
million customers to the same insurance companies that you hate at the
point of a government gun

uh wrong

1. he gives a subsidy to low income earners to buy insurance
2. he removes the policy of excluding pre existing conditions

if he'd had his way our healthcare system would be more efficient. but
folks like you objected because it didnt make the rich richer

Uh what part of what I said was wrong. Where did those 40 million
have to go? To the same insurance companies who still really have no
limits to what they charge. All we did was put the government in the
position of having to borrow money to pay for it.

we were already borrowing the money. or they were. someone was paying.
this delusion on the part of the right that healthcare is free is
another of your urban myths

This is a "mandate", in other words the government makes you go to
those insurance companies.

we already have mandates. i have no kids. but i have to pay higher
taxes than those who do. that's a mandate.

this is another urban myth of the right. you guys build your entire
ideology on myths

. Exactly ZERO republicans voted for that
bill or had anything to do with writing it. It was democrats in the
senate that killed single payer.

lotsa right wing democrats

Then look inside your party. That is my point

the fact that the right has turned america into a plutocracy where
only the rich have a voice is something that is finally dawning even
on the myth loving right wing

obama proposed strong regulations on wall street

Yet the democratic senate came up with a fin reg bill that left most
of the abuses like too big to fail in place. Maybe it was because they
took more money from Wall Street than the republicans did.

actually the dems didnt. in the last election, 80% of wall street
money went to the GOP

Cite that.
I see this
http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=F07

sorry. part of your myth making is that you dont pay attention to the
news

http://gothamist.com/2010/02/08/wall...ates_to_re.php
http://mydd.com/2010/2/24/wall-streee

you gotta keep up with the news if you're gonna argue facts

oh. i forgot. you're right wing you dont do facts

You seem to be the one who pulls numbers out of your ass.

go ahead. read the news, right winger. then whimper away to lick your
wounds

if you were an adult and had the facts at your fingertips you'd hunt
right wingers with dogs and pitchforks

the fact is the right thinks everything is OK with america because the
wealthy are getting richer and power is concentrating in the hands of
a few

progressives look at the EVIDENCE and see LACK of opportunity in a
system increasing dominated by a small class of people and want to
RESTORE american opportunity.

that's why the right hates teh middle class, unions and progressives.
WE want to RESTORE american greatness.

YOU are the agents of the status quo.

and the GOP fought the regulations against wall street. in fact the
GOP fought ANY regulations.

The Democrats had a filibuster proof senate, the house and the White
House. Why didn't they do something?
Oh it was YOUR right wing democrats.

well no they didnt. in fact the GOP racked up MORE filibusters and
threats than in any time in our nation's history.

again your belief in myth is what makes you right wing

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/03/02...f-filibusters/

obama is getting us out of iraq

On the Bush schedule ... if he can actually pull it off. I will
believe it when I see it.

HAHAHA uh bush didnt HAVE a schedule. guess you just pulled THAT one
out of your....ahem...

Maybe you were in a cave but there was a schedule, the same one we are
currently on..

uh no. sorry. more mythology. we will leave. obama said, when it's
PRUDENT to do so

and iraq? a TRILLION spent there by the liar bush. 4400 US troops

between bush's WARS and his SPENDING and his TAX CUTS for the RICH HE
bankrupted us, NOT the black guy

sorry, right winger. the facts destroy your belief in MYTH

He doubled down in Afghanistan

gee. wonder why that was

now let's see...how many islamists terrorirsts in iraq?

oh. zero

Having nothing to do with the double down in Afghanistan. There were
less than 150 terrorist suspects in Afghanistan and we sent 150,000
guys in after them.

HAHAHAHA this guy thinks that ONLY al qaida are terrorists!!

the FACT is the HAQQANI NETWORK of the PAKISTAN TALIBAN maintains
CLOSE relationships with the AFGHAN taliban AND with AL QAIDA

****, you dont even know who the terrorists are!

there are LOTS of taliban groups. you're just uneducated. no wonder
you're right wing!

bush never got close

and you're just not bright enough to understand why we're fighting the
taliban

you're just not very bright at all

Insults do not enhance the credibility of your argument.

The fact is there are more Taliban now than there were in 2002 but the
vast majority of them have no interest in attacking the US, they just
want us out of their country, just like they wanted the Soviets out.
We somehow feel the need and the right to impose our culture on them
and they don't like it.

so the right hates obama so much they believe our ENEMIES

I WAS IN NY after 9/11 with the USCG. i saw what they did. i saw what
the TALIBAN and their allies, al qaida did

mayby you right wingers, with your fundamentalist devotion to
increasing the power of the rich will ally yourselves with our enemies

but i never, never, will.

either the taliban agree NEVER to ally with al qaida and other enemies
again, or we destroy them

YOU want to appease them

tell it to czechoslovakia

You say the right has done all this. Look at the facts. In the last
forty years, most of the time the democrats have had control of at least
two of the three (congress, senate, oval office), and sometimes all
three, the "right" has never had that. I do clearly remember Pelosi
though calling herself the leader of the "do nothing congress" making
sure that even though the right had been voted in, their hands were tied
with investigations and other bull****...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On Sun, 15 May 2011 12:24:12 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 11:06:17 -0400, wf3h wrote:

what i said was that obama had no choice. the right, again, gamed the
system to protect their interests to ensure that we chose the most
expensive way to get healthcare for everyone

which is what I said.

How did the republicans "game the system" when it was the senate that
wrote the bill (actually Max Baucus and 2 WellPoint lobbyists
according to Howard Dean) and it was passed without any GOP votes?

you know, when i see right wingers make this argument i wonder what
their SPO2 reading is because it's obvious they live in a vacuum

uh...the dems wrote the bill. it took them over a YEAR

why?

well because the right hemmed and hawed, shucked and jived...and the
GOP filibustered ANY single payer provision, ANY provision that would
enable terminal patients to get info on palliative care, etc. and
STILL...after ALL these concessions were made, the right STILL
wouldn't support it.

do you DENY obama wanted a SINGLE payer option? where is it?

oh. the right cut it out.

we got the bill that the right wanted, insofar as it still allows the
uninsured to get coverage. YOU GUYS...the RIGHT engineered this to
make it benefit the wealthy and to make it as inefficient as possible,
even while expanding coverage

cant help you dude. YOU guys did this. a SINGLE PAYER system would
have been MORE effective and MORE effiicient but the right blocked it.

This is a "mandate", in other words the government makes you go to
those insurance companies.

we already have mandates. i have no kids. but i have to pay higher
taxes than those who do. that's a mandate.

this is another urban myth of the right. you guys build your entire
ideology on myths

Again you are diverting the subject. This is the first time they have
made people buy health insurance.

how do they 'make' them?

oh. they dont. they simply pay a tax if they dont buy insurance

just like i pay an additional tax if i dont have kids.

so you're wrong.

That "tax" starts out being low but raises to the cost of buying
insurance.

GOAL POST MOVING

FIRST you denied there were 'mandates' prior to this situation

NOW you're bitching about the SIZE of 'mandates'. the FACT is
'mandates' have ALWAYS been in the tax code. THIS one is no different.

HAHAHAHA gee whiz where did i EVER say the dems were innocent? a
PLUTOCRACY, by DEFINITION, doesnt depend on parties.

So you agree with me, OK

so you agree with me. OK

not familiar with the term, are you?

it's the RIGHT that's dong so much to kill the US. regardless of
party.

and there's little choice. when the system is rigged, it really doesnt
matter what party is in power

the dems have MORE of an orientation for the middle class but their
effects are mitigated by right wing myths like those you believe

and which i have demonstrated are false.

They talk a good game but they act the same as the gop.

really?

what healthcare bill did the GOP propose?

oh. none.

Cite that.
I see this
http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=F07

sorry. part of your myth making is that you dont pay attention to the
news

http://gothamist.com/2010/02/08/wall...ates_to_re.php
http://mydd.com/2010/2/24/wall-streee

I do not see that 80% you cited but I agree it is not as much in 2011
as it was in 2008 but in 2008 the democrats were the ones getting
65-70%

MOVING THE GOALPOSTS

what i said was that

What you said was EIGHTY PERCENT.

what YOU said was 30%! so i was off by 10%

you were off by 30%

gee.

wall street decided to shift its money when the DEMS pushed regulation

it doesnt matter HOW much was given. that's really irrelevant

Then why pull a lie out of your ass.

says the guy who INSISTED the split was either MORE for the dems or an
even split.

golly.

the FACT is the GOP got the money from wall street because wall street
realized the right wing would help them continue destroying the US.

The reason they shifted to the GOP was because it was the GOP that was
opposing the bailout.

the GOP AUTHORED THE BAILOUT. it was DEVISED by HENRY PAULSON, bush's
treasury secretary

even some dems believe right wing mythology. you're not immune. no
reason there arent stupid democrats. we have LOTS here in PA.

Like I said look inside YOUR party.

like i said, look inside YOUR ideology

and iraq? a TRILLION spent there by the liar bush. 4400 US troops

between bush's WARS and his SPENDING and his TAX CUTS for the RICH HE
bankrupted us, NOT the black guy

sorry, right winger. the facts destroy your belief in MYTH

You didn't cite any facts, only a baseless tirade.

really?

bush didnt start the iraq war?

Again he did that with a lot of democrat votes, including the current
Sec of State.

HAHAHAHA

let's see...bush LIED about WMD's. and you IGNORE that!!

i love it when you right wingers RUN from your history!

bush didnt have 2 tax cuts, in 2001 and 2003?

That Obama just extended,. That is now the Obama tax cut along with an
additional 2% cut in FICA which insured SS would never see a surplus
again.

guess you FORGOT obama TRIED to have tax cuts ONLY for those making
LESS than 250K

but the RIGHT, with their urban myth of 'supply side' economics,
INSISTED it be extended to the rich or they wouldnt vote for it

why do RIGHT WINGERS ALWAYS RUN from their own history?

and under bush? oh. 150,000

gee. i guess if you're right wing

150,000 is the same as 50,000

Obama just moved them to another quagmire in Afghanistan

tell it to bin laden. he'd disagree

oh. wait...there's a technical detail...

uh...why? could the presence of US troops be a deterrent?

golly. go figure. and where is the taliban? ummmm...in pakistan.

so you want us to go to war with pakistan

if our troops can make it through the nukes.

You still have not said why we are at war with Afghanistan if all of
the enemies are in Pakistan

you have still not said why you think we should invade pakistan

Think Somalia,
Yemen and Eastern Libya. Egypt may end up being the economic center of
the terrorists since they are nuzzling up to Iran as we speak.

HAHAHAHAA

there are NO taliban in somalia. the taliban are PASHTUNS...about 40%
of afghanistan is pashtun.

somalia has al shabab...a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT group

I thought this was a war on terrorism. The taliban is only interested
in getting us out of Afghanistan

and you know that how?? they MURDERED 3000 americans and here you are
telling us what patriots they are!

not too familiar with current affairs, i see

Yeah I do watch current affairs. I assume you don't know a hot bead of
Al qaeda is Eastern Libya, the same people we are backing in that war.

so qaddhafi says

guess you dont know the BIGGEST threat to the US is AQAP.

bet you never even heard of it.

If you understand terrorism at all you will understand Afghanistan is
a very small part of the problem but it is where we are putting most
of our people.

and yet afghanistan is where the attack on the WTC was launched from

go figure

Most of the planning was done in Western Europe and the critical
training was done in the US.

HAHAHAHA and i'm sure it had the approval of the respective govts like
bin laden did in afghanistan, right?

is THIS how the right argues?? in every single statement you've made,
you LEAVE OUT CENTRAL POINTS

All OBL did was have the concept and the money. That money was from
Saudi Arabia.
We are nation building, no more, no less. That is also what we are
doing in Iraq and have been since "mission accomplished".

oh. so BUSH's policy failed

Yes it did and Obama is continuing it. You are not reading are you.

really? obama is pursuing a very practical policy of NOT building
afghanistan except for the security services. and he's planning on
bringing 5000 troops back.

and are we 'nation building' or simply training a replacement for our
troops witha corrupt govt then getting out?

oh. you dont know that

Yes I do know that and the latter is true ... in both countries. It is
probably worse in Afghanistan. Karzai is totally corrupt, yet we are
still trying to prop him up.

yep. and that's fine. as long as he kills the taliban i dont care how
much he impoverishes his own people

We will "win" in Afghanistan the same way we did in Vietnam.

HAHAHAHA

really? gee. the taliban controls about 3% of afghan territory now.
it may be a stalemate but that's BETTER than vietnam

We control the cities and we do it with overwhelming force. When we
leave they will be right back in there. You said it yourself.

guess you missed the part where i said our ONLY role there should be
in building a military dictatorship.

you simply cant think for yourself

you believe in 'supply side economic's...which failed

I never said that.

sure you did. you HIDE the role of the right in continuing to turn the
US into a plutocracy.

you complain about the healthcare bill WITHOUT acknowledging it was
the RIGHT that gutted the single payer system

you complain about the 'bailout' while hiding the fact it was the GOP
that authored it

you complain about the depression while HIDING the fact it was the
MYTH of supply side economics that caused it.

you believe that NOTHING has changed in healthcare when we just got it
for 40 MILLION americans...

We still have a monopoly health care system with their hand in the
taxpayers pocket now.

gee. so what. that will NOT change unless the RIGHT starts to admit we
need checks and balances on wall street

the citiznes united decision was a clarion call by the RIGHT that our
election system is for sale

and THAT decision was supported by ALL FIVE CONSERVATIVE justices and
OPPOSED by ALL FOUR moderate judges

you dont know that the most recent election saw wall street money go
to the dems so try to shift the goalposts to PREVIOUS elections

Read what you typed.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant GOP. I
also told you why. It was the GOP who was fighting the bailout and
Wall Street was trying to buy them back The dems were in the bag.

the GOP NEVER fought the bailout because it was HENRY PAULSON who
AUTHORED IT and GEORGE BUSH who implemented it.

last time i checked, BOTH were republicans.

and the bailout was NECESSARY because the RIGHT has SOCIALIZED risk
and PRIVATIZED rewards. there is NO system of checks and balances on
corporate power because the RIGHT will NOT permit it

you dont know that this happened because the DEMS pushed regulation
while the GOP continues its failed policy of fundamentalist
deregulation

The regulation was toothless.

thanks to the american RIGHT WING. they opposed ANY regulation at all.
you IGNORE this

you dont know we have reduced our footprint in iraq and it's OUR
decision whether to stay

We seem to be stuck at 50,000 according to Gates

you dont know we're already talking about withdrwwing 5000 troops from
afghanistan

Oh wow, a 3% withdrawal. That will teach them.
What do you think it will level off at? 50,000?, 100,000?

gee. it's going in the opposite direction from bush. and this after
only 2 years of obama.

bush was there for 7 years

On Sun, 15 May 2011 13:13:48 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 10:56:33 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

You still ignore the 2 years when the GOP did not have the votes to
filibuster. What happened then?

Fact is the Dems had 60 Senate votes for 1 year.
But you're off only 100% there.
NOTHING can happen in this broken government without
a majority in the House and 60 in the Senate.
Because it's a broken, non-functional government.
Verging on real banana-Republic broken.
You and Bob whining about Dems and Reps is just the microcosm.
NOTHING will get better until it gets much worse.
And it will.
You can take that to the bank.

You are right on all points there.
That is what I am saying.
Unfortunately that "much worse" will be when we finally can't afford
to borrow money anymore. Then we will be making the hard choices we
should have made 30 years ago about spending, and the entitlements.
Harry is right that there is a lot of money to be saved in DoD but
that is still small compared to what SS/Medicare will be in 5 years.
10,000 people a day are going into those programs.

the system is broken because it serves the interest of the powerful to
have it that way. if there are no controls then it's impossible to put
any checks and balances on the 'supply side' fundamentalist right wing

and they're fine with that.

wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2011 11:55:08 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 11:33:51 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 11:09:34 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 10:24:00 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 06:48:25 -0400, wrote:

I gave you the numbers for 2101 and your assertion that the GOP got
80% was bull****. It was about even.

SEVENTY PERCENT TO THE GOP

that's a shift.

gee...you're wrong

as usual
It wasn't "80%" was it?
It wasn't even 70%, it was 68

but don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

HAHAHAH

FIRST you said MOST money went to the DEMS

THEN you backpedaled and said it was about EVEN

and NOW you're all upset over 70 vs 80??

ROFLMAO!!!

No I am talking about 68 vs 80

They switched their money from the dems because the dems were solidly
in the bag for them It was the gop fighting the bailouts.

the gop fighting the bailouts???

HENRY PAULSON AUTHORED THEM!!

paulson was BUSH'S TREASURY SECRETARY

and the bailouts were NECESSARY because the RIGHT ensured that we
SOCIALIZED the RISK while PRIVATIZING reward in order to keep this
bull**** MYTH of the 'american dream' alive

you simply can't understand it, can you? it blows your head off your
shoulders to think YOU have screwed america

The bailouts were opposed by most on the right, in spite of Bush
proposing them. It is also interesting that Goldman (Paulsons old
company) gave 75% of their money to the democrats in 2008.
That may have shaded the decision of who to throw over the side.
Lehman probably should have upped their bribe. $1.3 million won't
attract much attention these days (what they gave Democrats in 08)

I hear you lefties bitching about money going to the top and CEO pay
and bonuses but the financial industry has most of the millionaires
and they made huge bonuses on the federal bailout money we gave them.
Right now it is the right fighting the bailouts.

lefties??

i believe in CAPITALISM. a WELL REGULATED FREE MARKET

YOU RIGHT WINGERS believe in PLUTOCRACY

and YES they made BILLIONS. because when OBAMA said this was IMMORAL
the RIGHT said it was SOCIALISM to even TALK about CEO salaries JUST
like the RIGHT was OFFENDED when obama slammed BP. the RIGHT DEFENDED
OIL COMPANIES.

Changing the subject again? (oil) That is usually a sign that you
lost.

Obama said it was immoral but he did go along with banks borrowing
government money at 0.3% and then lending it out to credit card
customers at up to 29.9% interest instead of doing the business loans
they were supposed to be making with the money. It is no wonder they
are making record profits..
As for Obama, he is far more vulnerable from the left than he is from
the right.That is why the right has to come

WRONG. there is NO LEFT in america.

up with such stupid stuff
to oppose him like the birther bull****.
A guy like Bernie Sanders could seriously hurt him in a primary if he
tried. The dems are just happy to keep their name on the white house,
even if the guy there is a big business republican in democrat
clothing.

HAHAHAHA bernie sanders...you should have been a stand up comic!

you right wingers turned this country over to wall street THEN got
offended when they BANKRUPTED THE COUNTRY

If there are no liberals in the democratic party, why are you a
democrat?

That's a really stupid question, Gregg. The Democratic Party is more
moderate than I like. The Republicans are in the far outer space regions
of right-wing lunacy.

On Sun, 15 May 2011 12:55:23 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

either the taliban agree NEVER to ally with al qaida and other enemies
again, or we destroy them

YOU want to appease them

tell it to czechoslovakia

You say the right has done all this. Look at the facts. In the last
forty years, most of the time the democrats have had control of at least
two of the three (congress, senate, oval office), and sometimes all
three, the "right" has never had that. I do clearly remember Pelosi
though calling herself the leader of the "do nothing congress" making
sure that even though the right had been voted in, their hands were tied
with investigations and other bull****...

let's see..the GOP had TOTAL control of congress under bush. result?

a depression.

the economy grows FASTER under DEMS than it does under the GOP:

http://www.eriposte.com/economy/other/demovsrep.htm

wrote:

It wasn't "80%" was it?
It wasn't even 70%, it was 68

but don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

HAHAHAH

FIRST you said MOST money went to the DEMS

THEN you backpedaled and said it was about EVEN

and NOW you're all upset over 70 vs 80??

ROFLMAO!!!

No I am talking about 68 vs 80

and i'm talking about YOUR view that the GOP only got 30% when it
actually got 70%.

They switched their money from the dems because the dems were solidly
in the bag for them It was the gop fighting the bailouts.

the gop fighting the bailouts???

HENRY PAULSON AUTHORED THEM!!

paulson was BUSH'S TREASURY SECRETARY

and the bailouts were NECESSARY because the RIGHT ensured that we
SOCIALIZED the RISK while PRIVATIZING reward in order to keep this
bull**** MYTH of the 'american dream' alive

you simply can't understand it, can you? it blows your head off your
shoulders to think YOU have screwed america

The bailouts were opposed by most on the righ

more bull****

uh...was henry paulson a card carrying republican? george bush?

t, in spite of Bush
proposing them

ah. bush proposing them

so it's right wing if it's not and not right wing if it is.

uh huh. the bailout was proposed by BUSH"S treasury secretary and
supported by PRESIDENT BUSH

NEITHER of whom is a 'leftist'

. It is also interesting that Goldman (Paulsons old
company) gave 75% of their money to the democrats in 2008.

GOALPOST MOVING. the FACT is, as you ADMITTED, wall street gave 70% to
the GOP in 2010

I hear you lefties bitching about money going to the top and CEO pay
and bonuses but the financial industry has most of the millionaires
and they made huge bonuses on the federal bailout money we gave them.
Right now it is the right fighting the bailouts.

lefties??

i believe in CAPITALISM. a WELL REGULATED FREE MARKET

YOU RIGHT WINGERS believe in PLUTOCRACY

and YES they made BILLIONS. because when OBAMA said this was IMMORAL
the RIGHT said it was SOCIALISM to even TALK about CEO salaries JUST
like the RIGHT was OFFENDED when obama slammed BP. the RIGHT DEFENDED
OIL COMPANIES.

Changing the subject again? (oil) That is usually a sign that you
lost.

says the guy who ignores the fact we had an election in 2010 because
that's when wall street shoveled cash to the GOP

Obama said it was immoral but he did go along with banks borrowing
government money at 0.3% and then lending it out to credit card
customers at up to 29.9% interest instead of doing the business loans
they were supposed to be making with the money. It is no wonder they
are making record profits..

HAHAHAH

progressives fought to LIMIT credit card interest rates

the RIGHT FOUGHT THIS

the RIGHT FIGHTS ANY BUSINESS REGULATIONS AT ALL.

you keep telling me what obama CANT do but you never tell us WHAT
blocks his way

golly. it's the RIGHT WING

HAHAHAHA bernie sanders...you should have been a stand up comic!

you right wingers turned this country over to wall street THEN got
offended when they BANKRUPTED THE COUNTRY

If there are no liberals in the democratic party, why are you a
democrat?

gee. there are millions of dems. liberals are 21% of the country.

right wingers? about DOUBLE that

THAT is why this country is bankrupt

wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2011 12:11:21 -0400,

As for Obama, he is far more vulnerable from the left than he is from
the right.That is why the right has to come up with such stupid stuff
to oppose him like the birther bull****.
A guy like Bernie Sanders could seriously hurt him in a primary if he
tried. The dems are just happy to keep their name on the white house,
even if the guy there is a big business republican in democrat
clothing.

Bernie Sanders isn't going to challenge Obama for the nomination. Period.

The "right" comes up with the birther **** because the base of the GOP
is composed of racist leftovers from the Southern Strategy days. The
righties down at the bottom of the intellectual scale are easy to
manipulate by the Trumps, the Palins, et cetera. Look at who the
birthers *here* have been...the intellectual ciphers who couldn't get
into an open admissions community college.

I just picked Sanders because he seems to be the moral left of your
party. I am not sure who else would qualify. That was my point. When
you have neocons like Hillary and Schumer in leadership positions it
is hard to tell the difference between democrats and republicans if
you don't look at the superficial diversions.
Obama has even ducked the guns and god issues so you are really only
left with abortion and gays. They may bring out emotional responses on
both sides but nobody is going to say either of them is what brought
down the republic.
I think the real power brokers are so happy with the way things are
going they are not really interested in beating Obama so they keep
sending clowns like Trump and Palin to the front of the pack.
That is why I say he may be the most vulnerable from the left ... if
the left actually wanted change.

In that regard you might actually find someone from the Libertarian
side of the world who could rally the people who want to see something
change. I really think the debt is going to shrink the size and scope
of government so you will not have that one to fight about.
In social issues you are probably closer to Ron Paul than you are to
most democrats and he is on the kooky side of libertarian. Even with
that Chris Matthews says he agrees with the Paul foreign policy.

There's no way I could support libertarians like the Pauls who oppose
the Civil Rights Act of 1964 because it places human rights ahead of
property rights. And, while I find Ron Paul charming if uninformed on
many significant issues, I think his son Rand is bat**** crazy, and
totally without charm.

Further, I favor a single payer system.

So, which libertarian should I support?

:)

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

The numbers are skewed because dishonest democrats are embarrassed to
call themselves, "liberals" and dead dog ideologues like yourself JPS
and Harry, think they are middle of the road. snerk

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!