Default I don't care...Obama is awesome!!

On 28/04/2011 4:30 AM, John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Funny the left. They don't ask why the west did business with Gadhafi
for so long, now all of a sudden Obama wants to assassinate him.

Could it be that Libya operates a very low debt central bank US-Euro-IMF
does not control -- banking cartel. Can't let people have access to an
honest bank or country with such a low debt as Libya. Then th French
colonial interests and oil...

But fleabaggers have their denial complex in full force on this one.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

On 28/04/2011 4:41 AM, Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

To a political moron, maybe, the same kind of person who believes Obama
was born in Kenya.

Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy a personal agenda:

1. He was beginning to sag badly in the polls for a number of reasons,
and he was advised a "quick" war against Iraq would help, and,

2. He wanted revenge for Saddam's plots against his father.

So by fleabagger logic, it is OK Obama does it.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:45:53 -0400, A_boaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 05:19:45 -0700 (PDT), "Jack." wrote:

On Apr 28, 6:41*am, Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!

What a great movie. Should win an Oscar. Clinton and Albright definitely played great roles.

Thanks.

It's funny how you can come here and tell other people what they should
be acting like in this newsgroup, yet you don't restrain yourself from
posting your political crap.

Nothing political about it. Simply a good movie.

Be careful, Kevin. Your mannerisms and colloquialisms are giving away your real ID.

John H wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:45:53 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 05:19:45 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 28, 6:41 am, wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:
http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html
Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!
What a great movie. Should win an Oscar. Clinton and Albright definitely played great roles.

Thanks.

It's funny how you can come here and tell other people what they should
be acting like in this newsgroup, yet you don't restrain yourself from
posting your political crap.

Nothing political about it. Simply a good movie.

Be careful, Kevin. Your mannerisms and colloquialisms are giving away your real ID.

Indeed, he *is* the kevin, bassass, loogy, and a half dozen
others...same dumbass. I'll bet you a dollar he is, Herring.

In article ,
says...

On Apr 28, 6:41*am, Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!

What a great movie. Should win an Oscar. Clinton and Albright definitely played great roles.

Thanks.

It's funny how you can come here and tell other people what they should
be acting like in this newsgroup, yet you don't restrain yourself from
posting your political crap.

Nothing political about it. Simply a good movie.

Be careful, Kevin. Your mannerisms and colloquialisms are giving away your real ID.

Apparently not, John, because YOU are dead wrong.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On Apr 28, 6:41 am, wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:
http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html
Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!
What a great movie. Should win an Oscar. Clinton and Albright definitely played great roles.

Thanks.
It's funny how you can come here and tell other people what they should
be acting like in this newsgroup, yet you don't restrain yourself from
posting your political crap.

Nothing political about it. Simply a good movie.

Be careful, Kevin. Your mannerisms and colloquialisms are giving away your real ID.

Indeed, he *is* the kevin, bassass, loogy, and a half dozen
others...same dumbass. I'll bet you a dollar he is, Herring.

Bet ME, Harry! I dare you, pussy.

On Apr 28, 6:41*am, Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!

What a great movie. Should win an Oscar. Clinton and Albright definitely played great roles.

Thanks.

It's funny how you can come here and tell other people what they should
be acting like in this newsgroup, yet you don't restrain yourself from
posting your political crap.- Hide quoted text -

BINGO !!!

On Apr 28, 6:41 am, *wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:
http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html
Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!
What a great movie. Should win an Oscar. Clinton and Albright definitely played great roles.

Thanks.
It's funny how you can come here and tell other people what they should
be acting like in this newsgroup, yet you don't restrain yourself from
posting your political crap.

Nothing political about it. Simply a good movie.

Be careful, Kevin. Your mannerisms and colloquialisms are giving away your real ID.

Indeed, he *is* the kevin, bassass, loogy, and a half dozen
others...same dumbass. I'll bet you a dollar he is, Herring.- Hide quoted text -

Herring just gave that away.....

On Apr 28, 2:40*pm, A_boaterer wrote:
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On Apr 28, 6:41 am, *wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:
http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html
Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!
What a great movie. Should win an Oscar. Clinton and Albright definitely played great roles.

Thanks.
It's funny how you can come here and tell other people what they should
be acting like in this newsgroup, yet you don't restrain yourself from
posting your political crap.

Nothing political about it. Simply a good movie.

Be careful, Kevin. Your mannerisms and colloquialisms are giving away your real ID.

Indeed, he *is* the kevin, bassass, loogy, and a half dozen
others...same dumbass. I'll bet you a dollar he is, Herring.

Bet ME, Harry! I dare you, pussy.- Hide quoted text -

Look out Harry, he wants to show you his pussy....lol

wrote:

On Apr 28, 6:41*am, Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!

So, I guess when you're lied to and then you support the president,
that means it was your fault. You're a moron, along with your right
wing nutcase friends.