Default I don't care...Obama is awesome!!

This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

To a political moron, maybe, the same kind of person who believes Obama
was born in Kenya.

Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy a personal agenda:

1. He was beginning to sag badly in the polls for a number of reasons,
and he was advised a "quick" war against Iraq would help, and,

2. He wanted revenge for Saddam's plots against his father.

On Apr 28, 6:41*am, Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!

On 4/28/2011 6:30 AM, John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Cool! They finally made a movie of the Greg and Plume debates.

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 05:19:45 -0700 (PDT), "Jack." wrote:

On Apr 28, 6:41*am, Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!

What a great movie. Should win an Oscar. Clinton and Albright definitely played great roles.

Thanks.

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:25:55 -0400, OmDeFlume wrote:

On 4/28/2011 6:30 AM, John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Cool! They finally made a movie of the Greg and Plume debates.

That was my exact thought!

More proof that GMTA!

John H wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:25:55 -0400, wrote:

On 4/28/2011 6:30 AM, John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Cool! They finally made a movie of the Greg and Plume debates.

That was my exact thought!

More proof that GMTA!

None of the great minds I know think anything like you two. :)

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:55:08 -0400, Harryk wrote:

John H wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:25:55 -0400, wrote:

On 4/28/2011 6:30 AM, John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html
Cool! They finally made a movie of the Greg and Plume debates.

That was my exact thought!

More proof that GMTA!

None of the great minds I know think anything like you two. :)

Why denigrate the 'great minds' of those you know?

[I realize it's not May yet, but I couldn't help myself.]

John H wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:55:08 -0400, wrote:

John H wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:25:55 -0400, wrote:

On 4/28/2011 6:30 AM, John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html
Cool! They finally made a movie of the Greg and Plume debates.
That was my exact thought!

More proof that GMTA!

None of the great minds I know think anything like you two. :)

Why denigrate the 'great minds' of those you know?

[I realize it's not May yet, but I couldn't help myself.]

Mellow out, John. I left you off of my "really stupid right-wing mooks"
list.

In article ,
says...

On Apr 28, 6:41*am, Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Your boy Bush went in to Iraq to satisfy the democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

You're welcome!

What a great movie. Should win an Oscar. Clinton and Albright definitely played great roles.

Thanks.

It's funny how you can come here and tell other people what they should
be acting like in this newsgroup, yet you don't restrain yourself from
posting your political crap.