Default Obama care = gun bans in homes and self defence...

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

On Oct 14, 2:38*pm, Tosk wrote:
http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

FAGGOT COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

What sane person would trust him with any kind of weapon?

On Oct 14, 3:32*pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

maybe the GOP is trying to combine gun confiscation with killing
grannie...

of course, there is, out there somewhere, some right wing idiot who
will believe that crap just like they believed obama didn't have a
birth certificate, or they believed death panels

the right is amazingly stupid

On 10/14/09 3:51 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Oct 14, 3:32 pm, H the wrote:
On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

maybe the GOP is trying to combine gun confiscation with killing
grannie...

of course, there is, out there somewhere, some right wing idiot who
will believe that crap just like they believed obama didn't have a
birth certificate, or they believed death panels

the right is amazingly stupid

No one needs to look "out there, somewhere," for right-wing idiots who
believe the right-wing crap they're fed. Bunches of 'em right here.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

On Oct 14, 3:37*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"H the K" wrote in messagenews:cbWdnZ66KYGnukvXnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earth link.com...

On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm..

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

What sane person would trust him with any kind of weapon?

That's the reason they're outlawed in canaduh. Not a sane one up
there, eh?

On Oct 14, 12:32�pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

--http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

In reading the referenced document I see a bunch of "we assume, don't
be surprised, it is even possible, It is nearly certain that"
statements....not much proof of the allegations, just a bunch of "what
if/maybe/could happen" to cause panic in the streets....I ain't
saying the powers that be are our friends I think I'll wait for
something more concrete before I secede from the Union.
And shouldn't this be better on rec.guns?
Mike

On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

What sane person would trust him with any kind of weapon?

That's the reason they're outlawed in canaduh. Not a sane one up
there, eh?

What are you blathering about?
I have a rifle and a shotgun.

In article 693c3a52-994a-40aa-80f1-
,
says...

On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

What sane person would trust him with any kind of weapon?

That's the reason they're outlawed in canaduh. Not a sane one up
there, eh?

Apparently Krause got a gun even with that pedophile conviction...