BoatBanter.com

-   -   Obama care = gun bans in homes and self defence... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110878-obama-care-%3D-gun-bans-homes-self-defence.html)

Tosk October 14th 09 07:38 PM

Obama care = gun bans in homes and self defence...

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Scott Dickson October 14th 09 07:46 PM

On Oct 14, 2:38*pm, Tosk wrote:
http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

FAGGOT COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H the K[_2_] October 14th 09 08:32 PM

On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

Don White October 14th 09 08:37 PM

Obama care = gun bans in homes and self defence...

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

What sane person would trust him with any kind of weapon?

wf3h October 14th 09 08:51 PM

On Oct 14, 3:32*pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

maybe the GOP is trying to combine gun confiscation with killing
grannie...

of course, there is, out there somewhere, some right wing idiot who
will believe that crap just like they believed obama didn't have a
birth certificate, or they believed death panels

the right is amazingly stupid

H the K[_2_] October 14th 09 09:04 PM

On 10/14/09 3:51 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Oct 14, 3:32 pm, H the wrote:
On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

maybe the GOP is trying to combine gun confiscation with killing
grannie...

of course, there is, out there somewhere, some right wing idiot who
will believe that crap just like they believed obama didn't have a
birth certificate, or they believed death panels

the right is amazingly stupid

No one needs to look "out there, somewhere," for right-wing idiots who
believe the right-wing crap they're fed. Bunches of 'em right here.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

Jack[_3_] October 15th 09 01:49 AM

On Oct 14, 3:37*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"H the K" wrote in messagenews:cbWdnZ66KYGnukvXnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earth link.com...

On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm..

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

What sane person would trust him with any kind of weapon?

That's the reason they're outlawed in canaduh. Not a sane one up
there, eh?

Mike[_3_] October 15th 09 02:50 AM

On Oct 14, 12:32�pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

--http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

In reading the referenced document I see a bunch of "we assume, don't
be surprised, it is even possible, It is nearly certain that"
statements....not much proof of the allegations, just a bunch of "what
if/maybe/could happen" to cause panic in the streets....I ain't
saying the powers that be are our friends I think I'll wait for
something more concrete before I secede from the Union.
And shouldn't this be better on rec.guns?
Mike

Don White October 15th 09 03:50 AM

On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

What sane person would trust him with any kind of weapon?

That's the reason they're outlawed in canaduh. Not a sane one up
there, eh?

What are you blathering about?
I have a rifle and a shotgun.

Tosk October 15th 09 04:11 AM

Obama care = gun bans in homes and self defence...

In article 693c3a52-994a-40aa-80f1-
,
says...

On 10/14/09 2:38 PM, Tosk wrote:

http://gunowners.org/a100909.htm

Why should gun control trouble you? As a felon, you can't buy a firearm.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

What sane person would trust him with any kind of weapon?

That's the reason they're outlawed in canaduh. Not a sane one up
there, eh?

Apparently Krause got a gun even with that pedophile conviction...