Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default I don't care...Obama is awesome!!

On 28/04/2011 4:30 AM, John H wrote:
This explains it all:

http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/commensense.html

Funny the left. They don't ask why the west did business with Gadhafi
for so long, now all of a sudden Obama wants to assassinate him.

Could it be that Libya operates a very low debt central bank US-Euro-IMF
does not control -- banking cartel. Can't let people have access to an
honest bank or country with such a low debt as Libya. Then th French
colonial interests and oil...

But fleabaggers have their denial complex in full force on this one.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.